something you can do that he never knew about

Damon:
You can dance really well. Damon knows you like to dance when he's not home so he pretends to leave and hides so he can watch you dance around the house.

Stefan:
You can sing. The first time Stefan heard you was when he was coming home. He listened closely and when you finished he clapped and said "you have such a beautiful voice" which made you smile.

Tyler:
You play guitar. When you're board you pull it out and start playing a song. Tyler was shocked when he found out.

Kai:
You can bake. Kai was in love with your food so every now and than you baked because you loved too. Kai likes your cupcakes the best.

Klaus:
You can draw. You're really talented and when Klaus found out he always made you draw while he was painting.

Jeremy:
You can play the drums. Jeremy came home one night and all he heard was loud banging coming from the new drum set you had gotten. He loved hearing you play and he didn't really mind how loud it was.

Elijah:
You're really good at writing. From poetry to short stories you were really good with your words and creating stories. Elijah found your journals and notebooks filled with your stories so every night when he's trying to fall asleep he'll read them.

Kol:
You're good at video games. You love video games, so when Kol asked you to play with him of course you said yes. You beat him and he never thought you were good enough to beat him.