The Wedding

You stared at your reflection in the mirror and smiled. A real smile, not some fake one to show everyone your fine but a true smile. Your eyes wondered to the bouquet of pink and white flowers into your hands then glanced at the long, white dress you had on.

Caroline, your best friend placed her hand gently on your shoulder. "It's time" she whispered. You smiled and turned your head slightly. Bonnie and Elena stood in the doorway in their pink dresses.

Today is your wedding day. In just a few minutes you'll be Mrs Salvatore.
(A/N: you can choose your favorite brother in this one. I can't choose which one I like better so pick your fav.)

You smiled at the three girls who smiled back. Tyler, your brother came in and smiled at you. Since your father had passed away Tyler was walking you down the aisle. At first you dating a vampire made him worry considering you're his little sister but all he wants is for you to be happy.

"You look so beautiful y/n" Tyler said walking towards you and hooked your arms together. "Thanks bro" you replied.

The two of you followed the three girls out of the room and down the stairs. The reception was outside and you haven't seen (Damon/Stefan) all day and it's been killing you.

Everyone was waiting. Matt, Kai, Jeremy, Klaus, Rebekah, Kol, Elijah, Alaric, and Enzo were all seated. The two brothers were standing side by side at the alter. Your soon to be husband noticed you inside and stared in awe. The music started playing and Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline walked down the aisle. Once they reached the alter they turned towards you and Tyler. Everyone stood and looked your way. Your brother kissed your cheek and the two of you walked down. You heard gasps and awes and than you reached him.

He took his hands in yours and smiled "you're so beautiful" he whispered, which made you smile even more.

The priest started the ceremony but you weren't paying attention. You were completely lost in his eyes. Images of what your future might be like played on and on in your mind as you stood there, hands intertwined and gazing into his eyes.

Moments later you heard "(Damon/Stefan Salvatore, do you take y/n y/l/n to be your wife" (A/N: fun fact I've never actually been to a wedding so idrk what they say so I'm completely going on what I think they would say lol.) "I do" he replied squeezing your hands a little. "And do you y/n y/l/n take (Damon/Stefan) Salvatore to be your husband?" "I do" you replied as a tear fell down your cheek.

"I now pronounce to you Mr and Mrs Salvatore, you may now kiss the bride" he smirked at you and pulled you close crashing his lips to yours instantly. You wrapped your arms around his neck, then after a few moments pulled away and smiled.

Everyone in the audience cheered. Your three best friends and your big brother were crying. Everyone was so happy for the both of you.

The two of you linked arms and walked into the house laughing slightly "I love you Mrs Salvatore" he whispered smiling at you. "I love you too Mr Salvatore" you replied and in that moment you knew this was a beautiful start to the rest of your life with him.