the disorder he finds out you have

Damon:
You're anorexic. You both met when you were human. He found out when he saw you feed your dog your lunch. Since you loved him and needed someone to talk too you told him. He never left your side since then.

Stefan:
You have depression. He found out when you were reaching for something on the top shelf and your sweatshirt sleeve fell. He asked you about your scars and you told him your whole story. He helped you get through it and ever since then you've been the happiest girl in the world.

Tyler:
You're bulimic. Tyler found out when he heard you throwing up after dinner. He went to see if you were alright when he noticed that the door was locked. Suddenly it was silent so he picked the lock and found you passed out on the tile floor. When you woke up you explained everything. He made sure you would never harm yourself again and taught you how to loose wait in a healthier way, even though you didn't need too.

Matt:
You have anxiety. He found you in your bedroom having a panic attack. You were shaking and pulling your hair while gasping for air. He sat with you and calmed you down. You than told him you had anxiety and ever since that day he helped you get through it.

Kai:
You're bipolar. You told him when you're mood kept changing. You didn't want him to think were a bitch. He understood and whenever you started to get angry for no apparent reason he knew it wasn't really you.

Jeremy:
You have factitious disorder. You kept showing signs of illness. Jeremy was concerned and took you to a doctor. He told him that you were diagnosed with the disorder and since than whenever you would tell him something was wrong he knew nothing really was.

A/N: hi bbys! I know some of you might have these disorders and I want to let you know that everything will be ok. You will win your battles and in the end you will find happiness. I promise! Never forget that I love each and every one of yous.