I'm his -tyler lockwood

Your boyfriend Tyler is a werewolf, yes a werewolf. I know it sounds crazy but honestly you don't treat him any different than you did when you didn't know he was a wolf. During the full moons you just don't see him but other than that you don't notice his wolf behavior, except tonight.

You guys were out at the grill playing pool and having a good time. "I'm gonna get us some more drinks" Tyler said walking off to the bar. "Hey" this very drunk guy about your age came up to you and put his hands on you, touching you everywhere and I mean everywhere. "Get off me!" You yelled trying to push him off of you but he was stronger.

"Hey! Get off of her!" You heard Tyler come up to the two of you and throw the guy across the room literally, across the room. "Tyler lets just go" you said, tugging his arm. "No he's not getting away with this" Tyler said, he wasn't just jealous he was angry that someone would touch you like that. Even if he was drunk.

Tyler walked over to the guy and started punching him like crazy. You ran up to him and tried getting Tyler off the drunk man who's nose was probably broken. "Tyler stop!" You shouted. There was a crowd of people circling the three of you screaming "fight, fight, fight" and pounding their fists in the air. "Tyler that's enough! You broke his nose, lets go!" You shouted again. As Tyler went to punch him again you put your hand on his fist to prevent the punch but instead he ended up punching you. You stumbled backwards and put your hand up to your cheek.

Tyler realized what he did and stood up walking towards you. "Oh my god y/n I'm so sorry I didn't-" you waved your hand in front of him telling him to shut up which he did. You ran out of the grill in tears. You weren't crying because of the punch, you were crying because you never thought he would ever do something like that to you. You knew his werewolf side came out of him tonight but still he would never lay a hand on you. Him being a wolf doesn't make it any different.

You sat down in a dark alley behind the bar and curled up into a ball, crying. "Baby" you heard Tyler speak sitting beside you. "I'm so so so sorry. I don't know what came over me and I didn't mean to hurt you" he apologized, guilt written all over his face. You picked your head up and looked at him "Tyler I know you're a wolf and all but that doesn't give you the right to hit me" you say still hurt. He looked down nodding his head than looking back up and staring into your e/c eyes. "I know, it's just that I love you and seeing that drunk guy touch you like that I just couldn't let him get away with it because I'm yours and you're mine and I just love you so much." He stuttered, you smiled at him "I love you too" is all you could say before pulling his face to yours and kissing him with the most passion you could manage to let out.

A/N: I think this is cute. I'm going to do something like this for a preference. Like him getting jealous but I might skip Tyler's because this is kinda him being jealous of you but I might also do him cause Tyler's my favorite. Idk if that made sense but oh well. ~sophhh ◡̈