One Shot #3

Imagine for @traceofyou

You were playing truth or dare with Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena. It's been going on for awhile now.

It was Caroline's turn "Alice truth or dare?" "Truth" everyone groaned. "Who do you like? And don't say no one because I know you like someone" Caroline asked smirking at you. You looked at the ground and sighed "I like Matt" the three girls looked at you in awe. "Oh my god I knew it" Caroline screeched. "You guys would be so cute" Elena gasped, Bonnie nodded in agreement. "Thanks but he probably doesn't like me back" "are you kidding? I always see him staring at you" Bonnie smirked. "Really?" You blushed and the three girls awed again.

The four of you continued the game then watched a movie and fell asleep. You woke up to your phone ringing. You grabbed it and answered not checking the caller ID "hello?" "Alice? Where are you?" It was Matt. "I'm sleeping at Caroline's, well was sleeping" you responded "well you said you were meeting me at the grill an hour ago" he sounded hurt. Than it hit you. Elena made you make plans with him this morning and you over slept.

"Oh my god Matt I'm so sorry I'm on my way" you quickly hung up and got dressed you left the girls a note explaining what happened. You drove to the grill and found Matt at a table alone waiting for you.

You walked over to him and sat in the seat across from him. "I'm so sorry Matt" you apologized "it's alright" he smiled.

You guys had some coffee and talked for awhile. You couldn't tell if what Bonnie said was true but you had to tell him how you felt.

"Matt, I have to tell you something" you started. You couldn't find the right words to explain it "I like you" you blurted out really fast. "What?" "I like you" you said again more slowly. He smiled and grabbed your hand. "I like you too" that was the start to a beautiful relationship.

A/N: I'm sorry it's short but I hope you like it (: