you fall asleep on them

Damon:
You got home really late and crawled onto the bed next to Damon. He was talking to you about something but you were so tired you fell asleep. Your head was on his chest and your arm was around his waist. Damon stopped talking and looked down at you. He smiled to himself and kissed you on the forehead before falling asleep as well.

Stefan:
Stefan was taking care of you since you were sick. You were in bed alone and all you wanted was Stefan so you called him saying it was an emergency. He came running into the room clearly concerned. "What's wrong, are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah I just can't sleep" Stefan sighed and motioned you to move over which you did. He laid down beside you and you rested your head on his chest. You fell asleep in an instant and Stefan looked at you smiling to himself thinking how lucky he is to have you.

Klaus:
You and Klaus were laying on the couch. Your head was on his chest and you were trying to listen while he was explaining something to you but you couldn't keep your eyes open. You fell asleep and when Klaus stopped talking and noticed you were asleep he couldn't help but chuckle. He then fell asleep a few minutes later.

Kol:
You and Kol were watching a movie. It was really late and the movie was so boring you made yourself more comfortable against Kol and you closed your eyes. You fell asleep instantly and when Kol noticed he turned the movie off and pulled you closer to him also falling asleep.

Elijah:
You and Elijah were sitting on the couch, you were on your phone and Elijah was reading. You were slowly slipping in and out of consciousness so you turned your phone off and laid your head on Elijah's shoulder before falling asleep. Elijah looked over at you and placed his book down. He then picked you up and carried you to your shared bed.

Tyler:
You were laying on top of Tyler. The two of you were watching tv, which meant Tyler was watching sports. You hated it so you closed your eyes and fell asleep. Tyler was about to say something to you when he noticed you passed out against him. He kissed your forehead and continued watching tv.