abandonded -damon salvatore

A/N: I figured I'd do an imagine since I ran out of ideas for preferences. (If you have an idea please tell me ok I'll love you forever lol). Sorry if this really sucks but I feel bad for not updating in awhile. ~sophhh

You were in trouble, you knew that but you were too afraid to suffer the consequences. Instead of going home like you were supposed to you ended up at the Grille drinking your life away. You figured you wouldn't want to remember what happens when you do eventually go home.

You tried running away but you were always caught. You wanted to tell someone but you didn't want to get anyone involved. Whenever you were hanging out with your vampire best friend, Damon Salvatore he could tell something was up but you refused to tell him.

You decided you were drunk enough to go home and face Klaus Mikelson, your guardian since him and his siblings found you and took you in they've been keeping you safe but you weren't safe from Klaus. Since Finn and Kol were dead and Elijah and Rebekah were never really around anymore Klaus was always watching out for you and when you did something wrong or he got angry, he would beat you. You're a vampire but Klaus is stronger than you and always ended up beating you pretty bad.

You got home and surprisingly Klaus was not home. You sighed in relief and went up to your room, putting on your pajamas and crawling into bed. You were almost asleep when the front door burst open. You could tell Klaus was furious at something and you knew you couldn't pretend to be asleep. You knew he was coming to beat you.

Just as you were about to get up your phone starting ringing, you answered. "Hello?" "Y/n it's Damon I'm coming and you're going to stay at my place tonight" he said over the phone. You sighed "I can't Damon I'm sorry" just as he was about to speak your bedroom door flung open revealing a really pissed off Klaus. "Why can't you do anything right?" He came closer. You dropped your phone, Damon was still talking on the other end "why are you with Klaus?" He never knew you lived with him. "Did he kidnap you?" He kept asking questions as Klaus raised his fist signaling he was going to hit you. You squeezed your eyes shut but nothing happened. You kept your eyes shut for awhile longer but still nothing happened.

You slowly opened your eyes and what you saw made your eyes go wide in shock. Damon was hovered over Klaus' unconscious body. He must of snapped his neck. "Are you ok?" Damon asked rushing over to you and seeing if you were injured. "I'm fine" you spoke quietly. "Thank you" you added. "Care to tell me what's going on?" He asked sitting across from you on your bed.

"Well before I was a vampire Klaus and his siblings found me abandoned. They took me in but Klaus never really liked me. Elijah and Rebekah would always take care of me but now that they're gone I became Klaus' problem. I guess you can tell that he still doesn't like me even though he turned me into a vampire all those years ago." You explained. "Why haven't you told me this before? I could've helped you! You could've stayed with me and Stefan and-" you cut him off "I didn't want to get you involved. Besides I tried running away, he always found me" "well he's going to wake up soon so you are staying with me" you didn't want to fight with him so you packed a bag and got in Damon's car. You never saw Klaus again after that and you were thankful that Damon never hung up the phone that night.

A/N: sorry it's short but I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll try and update again soon.