he feeds from you

from now on I'm going to do Tyler Lockwood (the actual loml) instead of Jeremy Gilbert (even though I love him sm) because Tyler deserves so much love and I favor him over Jer oops. also Stefan's is long af oh well.

Damon:
The two of you were out in the middle of no where. That meant there was no people around including animals and Damon -your boyfriend- was starving. The two of you had been walking for what felt like days but it had only been a couple of hours and Damon was starving since he forgot to feed before leaving. He had no idea the two of you would get lost and since you were human he was going a little insane.

You could tell he wasn't doing too well so you did the only thing you could do. You stopped walking and pulled your hair to one side. "Here, I know you're probably hungry" you said causing him to turn around. "I don't want to hurt you y/n. I can make it back before it gets too bad" he said but you knew he was lying. "Damon, I really don't want you passing out on me so please" you walked closer to him "drink" you finished. Damon sighed before giving in and pulling you closer to him. His veins became noticeable and he brought his head down to your neck and bit you. It hurt at first but the pain soon faded. He drank enough to keep him from passing out before pulling away from you. He then healed you with his blood before the two of you continued walking. "Thank you" he mumbled. You smiled to yourself as you grabbed his hand and continued walking, trying to find where Damon had parked his car.

Stefan:
You knew that Stefan was off the human blood and would only drink from animals. You understood that it made him weak and no matter how hard you and Damon tried to get him to drink human blood he refused to. So when he was captured by the tomb vampires who wanted revenge you and the eldest Salvatore brother knew how weak Stefan would become. Damon made you stay home but you refused and promised you would wait in the car. You heard screaming, a lot of it and cursed under your breath before leaving the car and running into the house. You saw Damon trying to untie Stefan but the ropes were laced with vervain.

"Y/n I told you to stay in the car" you rolled your eyes and untied your boyfriend. "Get Stefan out of here and get home Alaric and I will kill the rest of them" Damon ordered and you nodded before helping Stefan to the car. You opened the door and just when Stefan was about to get in he was thrown back. You screamed, you had no idea what to do since you're human, but you saw a stick on the ground and stabbed the vampire causing him to fall to the ground. You looked over at your boyfriend who looked like he was dying and you crawled over to him. You then realized what you had to do "Stefan" you started before grabbing something sharp and cutting your wrist. "Here, drink" you finished. He was too weak to fight you so he accepted it.

You and Stefan had made it back to the Salvatore house and he looked less weak than he was. "Thank you, for saving my life back there" Stefan said once the two of you got inside. "Of course" you smiled at him. The two of you sat down and talked while waiting for both Damon and Alaric to get back home.

Klaus:
You were a witch and no one knew it, including Klaus. The Mikaelson's thought you were human, so when they daggered their hybrid brother Niklaus Elijah tried to compel you not to wake him up. Since witches cannot be compelled you didn't listen to him. Everyone left you alone to say your goodbyes to Nik and to make them still believe you were human you waited until tomorrow to undagger your boyfriend.

The next morning when everyone was gone you ran to where they kept Nik's body and opened the coffin. You wrapped your hands around the dagger and pulled it out. It only took a couple of minutes for Klaus to wake up but when he did he was pissed. When he turned and saw you with the dagger in your hand and his anger melted away. "Elijah compelled me but it didn't work" you explained. "Love, you're not wearing vervain" he said not understanding why it wouldn't work. "I'm a witch" you confessed and he smiled "well thank you for waking me" he said and pulled you into a hug. "Do you mind if I..." he trailed off and pointed to your neck. You smiled and nodded and he sank his teeth into your flesh. It didn't hurt that much and when it was finished Klaus healed you with his blood. "Thank you, love." You didn't know how Klaus' siblings were going to react but you didn't care you had Klaus back, and you were never going to let them dagger him again.

Kol:
The love of your life had been daggered and you made it your mission to wake him up. When you're best friend -Damon Salvatore- told you he was holding Kol's coffin you drove all the way to Mystic Falls. Damon gave you the location of Kol's coffin and you drove there in less then ten minutes.

You looked for the the coffin labeled 'Kol' and when you found it you opened it and gasped. He was laying there lifeless with the dagger in his chest. You didn't hesitate on wrapping your arms around the dagger and pulling it from his chest. You then sat down and waited for him to wake up.

You finally saw movement by his coffin and you stood up and made you way over to it. His eyes opened and he sat up and looked in your direction. "Y/n?" Kol sighed. You wanted to cry, you never thought you would ever see him again. You helped him out of the coffin when you realized he hadn't fed in centuries and you forgot to bring blood bags for him. You moved your hair to one side and smiled at him "drink, I know it's not human blood but you need to feed" you said. Kol nodded in agreement and bit into your flesh. He drank as much as he needed and finally pulled away. "Thank you, darling" he smiled and kissed your forehead. You just wrapped your arms around him grateful to have your Kol back.

Elijah:
You knew Elijah and his brother Klaus didn't always get along, but when Klaus bit his brother poisoning him with his werewolf venom you were scared. You were only a human but you still understood everything supernatural since Elijah didn't want to keep any secrets from you. You watched as Elijah fell to the floor and Niklaus fled leaving you two alone. "Y/n leave. I don't want you to see me like this" Elijah whispered. You had never seen him so weak before. "No, I'm not leaving you" you said taking his head in your hands making him look at you. He sighed in defeat knowing you weren't going to listen to him.

Hours past and Elijah was still very weak. You knew he needed blood but you were in the middle of nowhere, literally and you knew what you had to do. "Here" you mumbled rolling up your sleeve, "drink" you said moving your wrist closer to his mouth. "No, I'm fine" you knew he needed it so you grabbed the closest sharp object you could find and slit your wrist. "No you're not. Please Elijah, just drink" you said and he sighed. He grabbed your arm and pulled it to his mouth drinking from your vein. He drank as much as he needed and then pulled away from you. "Thank you, my love" he said. You smiled and prayed that he would be ok.

Tyler:
You were well aware of the vampires in your town and when you found out werewolves also existed it didn't surprise you, but hybrids did. Your best friend -Elena Gilbert- told you hybrids were both werewolf and vampire and that only one existed -Klaus Mikaelson- but he soon turned your boyfriend into one and that scared the crap out of you. You were human just like Elena, but you knew Tyler could never hurt you. He had been staying away from you ever since he turned and you hated it, so you went to his house and knocked on the door. After a minute Tyler opened it "y/n, what are you doing here?" He asked. "Why are you ignoring me?" You questioned. "I'm not ignoring you" "we both know you're not a good liar so tell me the truth" you said. He brought you inside and told you everything. He really loved you and the last thing he ever wanted to do was hurt you.

You hugged him and after awhile you heard him breathing heavy and he immediately pulled away. You looked at him, the veins under his eyes stood out and his fangs became visible. You turned his head so he was facing you and moved your hair to one side. "No, I'm new at this and I can't control it" he said shaking his head. You grabbed his hand and smiled "I trust you" you replied. He hesitantly pulled you closer to him and bit you. It hurt but you didn't care. He pulled away and looked at you. "I love you" he whispered holding you against him "I love you too."