he scares / hurts you

A/N: Some will be he scared you and others will be him hurting you. Cause let's face it some of these boys would never hurt you. ~sophhh

Damon: he hurts you...
You and Damon were in the middle of a big fight. It was something about you flirting with someone but you didnt and Damon didn't believe you. "Do you not trust me?" You yelled "of course I do!" Damon yelled back. You shook your head and replied "no you don't." You can tell he was very angry and it scared you to be honest. There was a moment of silence but it ended when all of a sudden you felt a stinging pain on your cheek. Damon hit you. You looked at him in pure shock you never thought he would ever hurt you but you were wrong. "Y/n I'm so-" you cut Damon off as tears rolled down your face not because of the pain but because you never thought he would ever do something like that. You ran out of the house but Damon stopped you "get away from me" you shouted opening your car door but Damon closed it. "I don't know what came over me y/n I'm so so so sorry" he tried apologizing but you didn't want to listen to him. Instead you pushed him away, got in your car and left him standing there whispering "I'm sorry."

Stefan: he scares you...
You have noticed that Stefan hasn't been himself lately so you decided to see what was bothering him. You sat beside him on the couch and asked "what's wrong? You haven't been yourself lately." He looked at you and than looked away "I'm fine" "you're lying" he stood up and looked at you, you could see the anger in his eyes. "And how do you know I'm lying" he yelled and he never raises his voice. "Well when you're telling the truth you always look at me but you didn't" you yelled back, standing up to face him. You saw the veins under his eyes appear and his fangs become visible and in one swift motion he grabbed your neck and pinned you up against the wall. He was about to feed on you and you being human were defenseless, you were scared. Tears rolled down your cheeks and once Stefan realized what he was doing he let go of you and the veins under his eyes disappeared along with his fangs. "Y/n I'm so sorry" Stefan spoke. You dropped to your knees and cried. Stefan bent down and went to touch you but you flinched, afraid of what he would do to you. "You're scared of me" he whispered. You looked up at him "you told me you would never harm me and I believed you" you looked down and sighed "you lied to me." You stood up heading for the door when Stefan sped in front of you. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I know I lied but I didn't mean to scare you. I love you and knowing that you're scared of me hurts me" he explained you wanted to leave and never come back but before you knew it you hugged him "I love you too" you replied and from that day on he never scared you ever again.

Tyler: he hurts you... (A/N: this is before he became a werewolf)
Tonight was a full moon and you always spend it with your boyfriend Tyler. You drove to his place and knocked on the door. When he opened it he looked different to you in a way but you couldn't tell what it was. "Y/n what are you doing here?" He asked. You smiled at him and spoke "it's a full moon tonight we always hang out during a full moon" he looked down than back at you "I can't tonight" he replied and went to shut the door but you stopped it "c'mon Ty were always together during a full moon what's more important than me?" You questioned, he never says no to you. "Nothing I just can't I'm sorry" you sighed and left. While you were at home you heard knocking at your door. You opened it and saw Tyler standing there "I thought you said you were busy?" You asked letting him inside. "I was busy" he replied, but you knew he wasn't himself. "Are you drunk?" You asked. "Yes I am! Wanna know why?" He shouted you were very confused "why?" "Because I know you're into Matt" you started laughing but that was cut off when you felt a pain in your cheek. You stumbled backwards into the wall. Tyler hit you. "Oh my, y/n I'm so sorry I do-" you cut him off "get out" "y/n I'm sor-" "get the fuck out off my house" you screamed. He looked at you with sadness in his eyes as he exited your home.

Kai: he scares you...
You were with Kai just watching a movie when all of a sudden he got angry. You don't even know what even got him pissed off but he was. "Kai what's wrong?" You asked for the third time but he didn't answer. "Just calm down and watch the movie" you said when all of a sudden he picked you up and pinned you to the wall. He was muttering words to a spell and you were scared out of your mind. Fire started surrounding the two of you and you screamed which snapped Kai out of his trance and the fire disappeared. "Y/n I don't know what came over me" he spoke softly you slid down against the wall as tears flowed down your cheeks. Kai bent down to your level and hugged you "baby I'm sorry" he whispered in your ear. "I didn't mean to scare you." He spoke again. You wrapped your arms around him and whispered "it's ok just promise me you won't do that again" "I promise."

Jeremy: he hurts you...
Jeremy's mark was driving him insane and you were trying to calm him down but it wasn't helping. "Jeremy just sit down" "no you don't understand what it's like to have this mark" he screamed "you're right I don't but yelling and pacing like this won't solve anything so just calm down" you screamed back. It was quiet all of a sudden until Jeremy hit you. You stumbled backwards as tears fell from your face. "Oh my god y/n I'm so-" "shut up" you cut him off "I was just trying to help you" you whispered and walked towards the front door. "I'm sorry" Jeremy yelled running after you. He grabbed your arm but you pulled it away "don't touch me" you said and then left. You never saw Jeremy ever again.