he finds out you self harm

WARNING: Self Harm/Suicidal thoughts.

A/N: this is gonna be a long one so bare with me. ~sophhh ◡̈

Damon:
You have lived with Damon and his brother Stefen ever since your parents died. Since their death you felt worthless and guilty like you could've done something to prevent them dying. You started cutting, it started out once a night which led to twice a day which led to every 4 hours of every day, until one time you passed out because of the blood loss.

Today Stefen and Damon weren't home. They were out with Elena and Caroline. You thought it was the perfect time to just end it, to completely end your existence on this earth. You went into your room and locked the door. You grabbed the stash of blades you hid in a tiny box inside the floor boards. You went into your private bathroom you had in your room and closed the door.

The cuts started out small than became bigger and bigger until you cut a vain. "Y/n? Are you in there?" It was Damon and it sounded like he was in your room. There was blood everywhere and your arms were a bloody mess. You couldn't answer because you were beginning to pass out. "I'm coming in" is all you heard before Damon kicked the door down and fell beside you making you drink his blood. "Why?"

Stefen:
You sat on the couch beside Stefen laying your Head on his shoulder. He's been your boyfriend for about 7 months now and you love him so much but you don't love yourself. "Hey babe are you hungry? You haven't eaten all day" he asked wrapping his arm around you. "No" you responded. You have been starving yourself because you think your fat. "C'mon you must be starving" he said and he was right, you were more than starving but you wouldn't give in. "I'm fine Stef" you said hugging him. "You're not a very good liar y/n. Now tell me why you're starving yourself" he demanded looking into your eyes.

You sat up as tears threatened to spill from your e/c eyes. "How else will I be skinny? I've tried going on a diet and working out but nothing works. Stefen I'm fat, I can't wear a bikini or a skin tight dress. Everywhere I go people call me heavy and fat and make fun of me, I can't take it anymore." You explained, by now you were sobbing and Stefen pulled you closer to him and wispered soothing words into your ear. "You're not fat, you're perfect just the way you are. Who cares what other people think? If you want to wear a bikini or a dress wear it. If someone says those things to you tell me and I'll take care of it just don't do this to yourself." He was crying too but managed to wipe your tears away. You smiled and stared into his eyes. "Ok, go get me food." You gave in kissing him.

Tyler:
You couldn't do it anymore. People at school bullied you to the point where you ate your lunch in a bathroom stall and cried your eyes out in the corner of a dark stairwell. You started cutting which you think it helps no, you know it helps. It replaces your emotional pain with physical pain and took your mind off of the bullies.

You walked into school and people threw paper balls at you and called you "ugly" "nerd" "worthless" you ran to the stairwell no one uses and cried into a corner. You pulled down your sleeves and looked at your scars, the new ones mixed with the faded ones. You heard a door open but you didn't care. You looked up to see the star football player on your schools team, Tyler Lockwood.

"What are you doing here?" he asked kneeling beside you. "Have you come to bully me too?" You asked rolling your sleeves down but Tyler stopped you and grabbed your arm lightly rubbing his thumb over your scars. "Did you do this to yourself?" He asked looking into your e/c eyes. You nodded looking away thinking he'll just say "good" and leave but instead he did the unexpected. He kissed them, each one of each arm. You smiled at him saying "how come you're not bullying me like everyone else?" He picked his head up and looked at you smiling and taking your hands in his "because no one deserves this, especially a beautiful girl like you." You hugged him and whispered in his ear "thank you, I told myself if someone didn't say something like this to me today I was going to jump off the bridge but you came and just saved my life" he smiled at you "I'm glad I chose this stairwell instead of the crowded one."

Kai:
You hated the way you looked. You hated your face, your stomach, your thighs, and everything else about yourself. Your boyfriend Kai wasn't home and is supposed to be returning in 2 hours so you're wearing a t-shirt and shorts because he isn't home to see your scars.

You were in his and your shared room on your laptop watching Netflix when you noticed the door open and your boyfriend walk in. You didn't know how to cover your scars so you quickly took off your headphones, placed the laptop on your lap and shoved your arms under the pillow. "Hey babe"' Kai greeted you sitting next to you on the bed. "Hi" you replied, you wanted to wrap your arms around him like you usually do when he comes home but you couldn't. "Aren't you gonna hug me?" He asked, you quickly wrapped your arms around him and that's when your laptop fell over revealing the scars on your thighs. "Y/n did you do that?" He asked pulling away from you a bit. "Yes" he took your arms and rubbed his thumbs over them. "Please don't do this. I love you ok? You're so beautiful please stop this." He cried pulling you into his arms. "Ok I'll try, I love you too" you said kissing him gently.

Klaus:
Klaus, your boyfriend has noticed you were acting different. You've lost a bunch of weight within the last couple of days, going to the bathroom after every meal sounding like you're throwing up, and he's been getting worried. You were laying on the couch watching tv as he sat on the ground in front of you, blocking your view of the TV. "May I help you?" You asked him playfully. "You've been acting different lately. You've been in the bathroom after every meal and it sounds like you're throwing up, are you feeling ok?" You sighed. "I'm fine Klaus" you responded, but he wasn't buying it. "Please don't tell me you're making yourself throw up your food" he says looking deeply into your eyes. All you could do is cry "I'm sorry, I just thought if I lost weight you would love me more" you confessed. He sat at the edge of the couch lifting you onto his lap. "I love you just the way you are, I don't care about your looks or your weight or how you dress I love you for you" he smiled kissing the top of your forehead.

Jeremy:
You couldn't take all the hate you have been receiving anymore. You just wanted to end it. You wrote a good bye letter to your boyfriend, Jeremy and put it on the bed you two shared. He currently wasn't home, he was working at the grill with Matt. You took out the gun you stole from Sheriff Forbes and put it under your chin, turning the safety off. "Goodbye world" you whispered and right before you pulled the trigger Jeremy walked in. "Y/N!!" He screamed running over to you and pulling the gun away from you, turning the safety back on. He sat next to you and pulled you onto his lap crying "why?" He asked, holding you. "I can't take it anymore, everyone hates me, I hate myself, I just don't want to be alive anymore." You state crying onto his shoulder. He picked up your head and looked into your e/c eyes. "Listen to me, not everyone hates you because I love you ok, I love you so much and if you hate yourself than you can learn to love you like I do because you're the best thing that's ever happen to me and I can't imagine loosing you" he says kissing your head lightly. "I love you too" you tell him, hugging him tighter.

Elijah:
You have become very distant from everyone especially your boyfriend, Elijah. You
haven't been eating and you have been cutting more than you normally do.

You're currently in your room laying in your bed when you here a knock on the door. "Come in" you say, pulling the covers closer to yourself. "Y/n are you alright? You haven't been yourself lately" he said leaning against the doorframe. "I'm fine Elijah" you respond. "Well I found these in the medicine cabinet. Care to explain?" He says holding up your anti depressants. You sigh and sit up, Elijah came over to you and sat down next to you. "These pills help me with my depression" you start to explain. "I'm just always sad. I can't seem to get happy I mean, I try to be happy and when I finally am I somehow get sad again." You finish. "If you ever need to talk I'm always here for you" Elijah says pulling you into his arms.

A/n: thank you for over 300 reads!!! Omggg I love you guys. You all are beautiful human beings and y'all need to stay strong and think positive because y'all are a bunch of cuties okkkk. ~sophhh ◡̈