he sees you cry for the first time

Damon:
He walked into your room and saw you curled up into a ball in a corner. He walked over to you and picked you up placing you on his lap. You wrapped your arms around him and cried into his shoulder while he stroked your hair. He didn't say a word all he did was rock you back and forth, holding you tightly to his chest.

Stefan:
You were sitting on the couch while tears streamed down your face. Stefan came home and saw you crying. At first he didn't know what to do but than he sat beside you and wrapped his arms around you. You buried your head in the crook of his neck as he whispered sweet nothings into your ear which eventually calmed you down.

Tyler:
He heard sobs coming from his and your shared bedroom. He slowly got up from the couch and walked into the room. Once he saw you he didn't know what to do. He didn't know if you wanted space or if you wanted him to be with you. You looked up at him and motioned him to come over to you, he sat next to you and rubbed your back softly as you explained to him what was wrong.

Kai:
He knew you wanted your space. So when Kai saw you cry for the first time he gave you your space. When you calmed down he asked what was wrong and if you didn't want to talk about it he understood.

Jeremy:
When Jeremy saw you cry for the first time he immediately wrapped his arms around you and rocked you back and forth. He rubbed your back gently until you calmed down.