you get him to turn his humanity back on

A/N: for this preference Matt, Kai, and Jeremy will not be in this because they are not vampires.

Damon:
You were lost without him, completely lost. Your boyfriend, Damon shut his humanity off and you have been trying to find him for months now. You tried calling him, telling him to come back home but he never answered you or bothered to call you back. You thought he was dead until today, you saw him.

You were in the grille with Caroline since she was finally able to get you out of the house. As you two were talking Damon came in with his famous smirk plastered on his face. "There you are" he said walking over to you. "Damon?" You questioned. He grabbed you by your neck and lifted you off your seat, and slammed you into the wall. "Damon this isn't you" you cried as you struggled to breathe. "I know you're in there somewhere. You can fight this Damon, please don't do this." You pleaded as the blue veins under his eyes showed and his fangs were now visible as well.

"I'm not who you think I am y/n. This is me" he said, you shook your head not believing a word he was saying. "Than look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me because this whole time you never said you didn't love me" you said. He stared into your eyes and all of a sudden he let go, stepping back a little bit not breaking the eye contact until he blinked a couple times. A tear fell from his eye as he fell to the ground "I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry" he cried, you took him in your arms and held him and realized that you finally turned his humanity switch back on.

Stefan:
Klaus had compelled Stefan to shut his humanity off. He's been nothing but rude to you, the complete opposite of who you fell in love with. You didn't know how to get your Stefan back but you were going to do everything you could.

You walked into the livingroom where Stefan was feeding on a innocent girl. "Stop!" You yelled yanking the girl away from him. It was too late to save her though, she was dead. "What's wrong? I was hungry" you rolled your eyes at him in disgust. "Take care of that" you said pointing to the dead girl on the floor. "What's your problem? Klaus fixed me. I'm a normal vampire now" he asked "what's wrong? Well the love of my life is nothing but a monster and every 15 minutes there's a new innocent girl that he's feeding on and killing. He's gone, you're gone" you explained sitting on the couch crying into your hands.

There was a moment of silence until you heard "what have I done" you looked up to see a broken and shocked Stefan standing in the middle of the room wide-eyed. "What are you talking about can't you see that you did this?" You said not realizing what was happening. Stefan sat down next to you and unexpectedly wrapped his arms around you "I'm sorry" he whispered "I'm so sorry" "you're back?" You asked wrapping your arms around his neck. "I'm back, I guess you broke the compulsion" you smiled at him and continued hugging him, never wanting to let him go.

Tyler (A/N: since he's a hybrid I'm going to do him):
Your boyfriend, Tyler was the first successful hybrid ever made by Klaus. He didn't like doing everything for Klaus though, so he shut his humanity off and ran away. That was 4 months ago. Now Klaus found him and is torturing him, trying to turn his humanity back on but is failing. Klaus called you and said if you didn't help him turn his humanity back on he was just going to kill him instead.

You walked into Klaus' mansion "Ahh y/n right this way" Klaus greeted you, you followed him to where he was holding him and saw Tyler hanging from the ceiling. "Just remember y/n, if you don't succeed I will rip his heart out and I will make you watch" Klaus smirked and walked away. You unlocked the door and let out the breath you didn't know you were holding.

You turned the doorknob and walked into the room. Tyler picked his head up and looked at you "y/n? Klaus sent you didn't he? He thinks you can get my humanity back on" he chuckled than continued "you really think you can get that old pathetic me back?" He asked. You walked closer to him "well if I don't he'll kill you and I kinda don't want to see my boyfriend die today so I'm going to try" you replied. You held his face and made him stare into your eyes. "I know you're in there somewhere. Tyler please come back to me" you spoke. "You have been gone for 4 months and now I finally get to see you and when I finally do Klaus wants to kill you, but I get to try and bring you back to prevent the love of my life have his heart ripped out of his chest. So if you're in there somewhere just please come back to me" you finished, stepping away from him. He didn't take his eyes off you, he blinked a couple times until he said "I love you and you're not going to see me die because if anyone is going to kill me, it's you" he smiled at you and that's when you knew that he was back.

Klaus:
You sat back and watched your boyfriend, Klaus kill innocent people. They honestly never even knew Klaus but he killed them anyway. You didn't know what to do because it was so bad you thought he would kill you too. Today was different, today he was about to take a little boy's life away. He couldn't of been older than 8 and Klaus was about to kill him, until you stepped in.

"Klaus stop!" You shouted grabbing the boy from Klaus and telling him to run back home, which he did. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked walking towards you. "Saving a innocent 8 year old boy's life! Klaus this isn't you" he chucked at your words. "Of course this is me! I kill people that's who I am" he shouted slamming you against the side of a building. You held his head in your hands "look at me" you demanded and he did "I know you Nik, and this person is from your past. This isn't you anymore, keep your past in the past and come back to me." You said as tears rolled down your cheeks. He stared at you innocently and shut his eyes for a moment and when he opened them he kissed you, and that's when you realized he turned his humanity back on just for you.

Elijah:
"This isn't you!" You shouted at your boyfriend Elijah who shut his humanity off. "Yes it is! Why can't you just accept the fact that I am a monster?" He shouted back at you. You were trying to get him to turn his humanity back on but so far it wasn't working. You sped over to him and pushed him up against the wall staring into his eyes. "No you aren't! You are the opposite of a monster. I fell in love with you, you Elijah you're not a monster. I didn't fall in love with a monster" you said and smashed your lips on his. You pulled away and silence filled the room "I love you too" he spoke "and I am never shutting off my humanity ever again" he wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer to him and hugging you as tightly as he could.