cheering up -damon salvatore

requested

It's been two weeks since you've been kidnapped and tortured by one of Damon's enemies

It's been two weeks since you've been kidnapped and tortured by one of Damon's enemies. Since than you kept getting horrific flashes of the traumatic event and no one knew about it, not even your boyfriend and you wanted to keep it that way, until one day.

You went out to the Mystic Grill with Caroline, Elena, and Bonnie and all of a sudden memories kept flashing in your mind. "I have to get home. I'll see you guys later" you said before rushing out of the building and to your car. You drove all the way to the Salvatore boarding house and let yourself in. "Damon" you called out and within seconds he was in front of you.

"Hey babe, is everything ok?" He asked completely worried about you. You shook your head frantically as tears streamed down your face. Damon pulled you into his arms and hugged you. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked again. You sat down on his sofa and he sat down beside you. "Ever since the kidnapping I've been getting these images and I just want it to stop" you explained.

Damon gave you a sympathetic look and kissed your forehead. He blamed himself for you getting captured and wanted to do everything he could to make it up to you. So he fled the room and came back within seconds and sat back down beside you. He pulled a teddy bear from behind his back and started fooling around with it causing you to laugh.

"There's that smile" Damon said placing the teddy bear in your lap. Your smile widened "thank you for cheering me up" "of course babe" Damon replied hugging you. He was never going to let anything happen to you ever again.