dating kai parker would include ...

I'm doing this for everyone but Kai first because he deserved so much more.

— he tried everything he could to make you see the good in him.
— it took three weeks of him constantly asking you out until you finally said yes.
— him being completely adorable and nervous around you 24/7.
— he does everything in his power to make you happy.
— no one accepting your relationship except Stefan because he knows more than anyone that people can change.
— you hated Bonnie for weeks when she locked Kai away in the 1903 prison world.
— when he came back you found him dead  with his family dying around him.
— you were mad about what he did to Elena and killing his entire family but you loved him to much to stay mad.
— him being super overprotective.
— cuddles literally 24/7.
— you convincing him to use his powers for good and helping out whenever Mystic Falls is in danger.
— always hanging out at Mystic Grill.
— him always cooking you food. always.
— you practically live in his t-shirts and he loves it.
— he randomly kisses you out of no where.
— him putting you before everything.
— helping him control his anger.
— him saying 'I love you' first.
— whenever you're sad he'll always make stupid and cheesy jokes to cheer you up.
— when you argue it doesn't usually last long because he instantly feels guilty and apologizes.
— sex. a lot of sex.
— stopping him from killing guys that stare at you or try and make any moves on you.
— honestly just him being the sweetest boyfriend and always being there when you need him.

I love him so so much and I'm currently watching supergirl and I prefer Kai over Mon-el. I love my sociopath, murdering bean with my whole heart.