One-Shot #1

This is for @k-anima

A werewolf pack invaded Mystic Falls. They wanted to take Tyler away but Tyler didn't want to go with them. You, Stefan, Damon, Caroline, Tyler, Elena, and Bonnie were fighting them off. They were killing numerous of innocent people and destroying the town. It was going well until something terrible happened.

You were fighting one of them off. You were a vampire so you had to be very careful and not get bitten. You ripped the heart out of the werewolf you were fighting and saw something out of the corner of your eye. Caroline wasn't looking and her heart was about to get ripped out of her.

You used your vampire speed and ran over to push the werewolf out of the way but instead of pushing him he ripped your heart out instead. Stefan, your boyfriend of 5 months screamed and sped over to you. "No, no no no!!" he whispered as a tear fell from his cheek. "I love you" you whispered to him before your body turned completely grey. "I love you too Veronica" he said to you but you didn't hear him, you were gone.

~time skip~

From that day on Stefan blamed himself for your death. It wasn't his falt but he thought if he kept a better eye on you none of this would've happened. He regrets bringing you along to fight off the werewolves and tries to find a way to bring you back but never succeeded.

A/N: I'm so sorry this is so short and I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm moving so I've been sort of helping my mom pack. I might be able to update again later but I'm not so sure. I'll try though!! I'm glad people like this book omg. Ok well byeeee ~sophhh ◡̈