when you knew you loved him

Damon:
You were upset and all you wanted to do was talk to someone but you called your friends and they all said they were busy except your boyfriend Damon. You were crying when you called him and he was worried so he told you he would be right over.

You were in your room on your bed and tears were streaming down your face. You heard footsteps coming towards your room and heard your door opening, you knew it was Damon. He sat beside you and pulled you into his arms whispering sweet nothings into your ear to help you calm down. Once your crying stopped Damon asked "do you want to talk about it?" You nodded in response and as you explained what was wrong you knew you loved him because he was always the one who was always there when you needed someone.

Stefan:
Stefan was always very protective when it came to you. If something happened to you he would never forgive himself. So when Klaus kidnapped you and threatened to kill you if Stefan didn't do as Klaus ordered, he would kill you. You weren't a vampire so you couldn't defend yourself or escape from Klaus so you just prayed that Stefan was going to come for you at some point.

Stefan was doing everything Klaus told him and today Klaus told Stefan to meet him in the woods and he would return you to him. Stefan wasn't sure if he was actually going to but decided to meet him there anyway. Once he arrived he saw you beaten and bruised with dried blood all over your body but you were still alive and that's what mattered. "Stefan?" You whispered once you saw him "let her go Klaus" Stefan said "I will let her go only if you shut your humanity off" Klaus said and he was going to let you go "don't do it Stefan" you cried as Klaus' grip on you became tighter. "I have too" Stefan said and that's when you knew you loved him because he would do anything in the world for you even if that ment becoming 'the ripper'.

Tyler:
Your boyfriend Tyler had just became half vampire as if being a werewolf wasn't weird enough he just had to go be a vampire now too. Tonight was a full moon and it was going to be the first one where Tyler was not going to turn into a wolf so he said you could hangout with him. You weren't sure if it was a good idea but you agreed to going over to his house since you trust him with your life.

You arrived at Tyler's and went up to his room and walked inside. "Hey" you said sitting beside him. "Hey baby" Tyler said walking over to you. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" You asked he smiled and responded "y/n I would never put you in any danger. I promise you there's nothing to worry about and if anything does happen I would never hurt you" you smiled and kissed his cheek realizing that you are completely in love with your crazy werewolf/vampire boyfriend.

Kai:
You were a witch just like your boyfriend Kai but you were the same kind of witch as Bonnie and Kai could only suck magic but he never did that to you. You always saw the good in Kai. You didn't care that he murdered his family or wants revenge on his family for locking him up.

"Y/n I'm going to go apologize to Bonnie. I regret what I did to her when we were locked up together." Kai said and you smiled at him "wow really? That's not like you" you responded. Kai chuckled and hugged you "that place changed me I guess" he confessed. He then kissed your forehead and walked out the door and that's when you realized you're in love with him.

Klaus:
You were helping Klaus with his baby issue. You never seen Klaus so protective over someone other than you and you liked that in a way he was changing. You were going to do everything in your power to make sure his baby is safe.

"Y/n" Klaus called and you went over to him "what is it?" You asked. "I need you to take my daughter and leave. Dahlia is coming here and she can not find her" Klaus explained and you smiled "of course I can, love" you responded taking her in your arms and walking towards the door. "Y/n" Klaus called again. You turned around giving him your full attention "thank you" he said and you nodded and walked away knowing you truly loved him.

Jeremy:
You were with your best friend Jeremy. You've always liked him more than a friend but he's into Vickie. He was doing his usual, rambling on how she was with Tyler and not him. You were getting very annoyed because you hated Vickie. She always treated you like shit and worst of all she knew you liked Jeremy. Jeremy never knew that Vickie was a bitch to you though and you didn't want him to find out.

"Why does she always stay with Tyler?" He asked "I don't know Jeremy. I don't fucking know" you screamed you hated her and most of all you hated the fact that Jeremy liked her instead of you. "What's your problem?" Jeremy asked "can we just not talk about her?" You asked "what's your problem with her?" He asked "I don't like her ok" "why?" He asked again "she treats me like crap. She hates me and I don't even know what I did to her but she makes me feel miserable" Jeremy was shocked and you felt better after saying that. "Why haven't you told me?" Jeremy finally spoke and you sighed "I didn't think you'd care" you said looking away "I care about you so much y/n and I'm going to make her stop ok?" You nodded smiling at him realizing that you are in love with your best friend.

A/N: I hope you guys don't mind that I'm not doing Elijah and Kol. I don't really have anything good for them sorry babes. Forgive me 🌚 ~sophhh