when he knew he loved you

A/N: OH MY GOD GUYS IM SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AWHILE BUT IM HERE NOW OK I WILL POST MORE UPDATES NOW CUZ IM BACK AND TYSM FOR OVER 9K READS ILY ALL SM ~sophhh ◡̈

Damon:
You were on your way to see Damon because he wasn't answering your texts or your calls and you were getting worried. He has been your boyfriend for almost 4 weeks now and you knew something was wrong. You and Damon were best friends before you started dating and when Damon didn't answer the third time you called him or didn't reply to the tenth text message you sent him you knew something was up.

You opened the door and walked in and found Damon where you knew he would be, sitting on the couch drinking. He didn't look like himself to be completely honest, he looked miserable. You walked over to him and sat beside him asking "what's wrong?" Damon didn't answer he just looked at you than continued drinking. "You didn't answer my calls or texts. I was worried about you" you explained, taking his drink out of his hands and setting it aside. "Please tell me what's wrong" you said once again and he cracked a little smile. Not because he was just acting fine and nothing was bothering him but because in that moment that's when he knew, he was in love with you.

Stefan:
You had just became a vampire and Stefan was teaching you how to control your hunger. It was hard but you were trying and it was working. Stefan never gave up on you and he blamed himself for you getting turned but none of it was his fault.

Tonight, Stefan thought it would be a good idea to finally let you out of the house and take you to the Mystic Grille because he thought you were ready to be around people and not rip their heads off. The two of you arrived at the grille and Matt brought you both drinks. You guys were talking and laughing and having fun when you suddenly got hungry. You wanted to grab the person next to you and sink your fangs into his neck but you couldn't. You knew you couldn't and fought it as best you could and luckily it worked because you didn't feel the hunger anymore. Stefan watched you carefully knowing what was happening and he smiled to himself because you fought of the hunger, that's when he realized he was in love with you.

Tyler:
Tonight is a full moon and you knew you wouldn't be able to be with your boyfriend Tyler because he's a werewolf so tonight he is going to turn into a wolf but before all that you were watching him play pool with his friends because you did not know how to play.

Tyler was getting frustrated because he was loosing. Usually he wouldn't care but tonight his anger was showing and you could tell it wasn't really him, it was the wolf him. You put your hand on his back to try and calm him down "Tyler it's just a game" you whispered to him and he looked at you and smiled because that's when he knew he was in love with you.

Kai (this one has season 6 spoilers if you didn't watch that season):
You knew Kai wanted revenge on Bonnie for locking him back up into the prison world and trust me you wanted revenge too, Kai is your boyfriend and you hated being without him but revenge isn't the answer. You didn't want Kai to kill his whole family.

You walked over to Kai and sat beside him on the couch. "Revenge isn't the answer babe" "she locked me away y/n when I was trying to be nice to her and I even apologized." Kai explained, you sighed and continued. "Believe me I want revenge just as much as you do but killing your whole family? Let alone becoming a vampire? This isn't right they'll kill you." Kai looked down he knew you were right and that's also when he knew he was in love with you.

Klaus (this one also has spoilers if you didn't watch the recent season of TO):
You knew that everyone was planning on putting a dagger in Klaus but you couldn't let that happen. He's your boyfriend and you don't want him gone.

You went into Klaus' room and walked over to him. "Klaus I need to tell you something" you spoke looking down "what is it love?" Klaus asked turning towards you "Elijah told me they're planning on putting a dagger in you like you did to them. Devinna made one so it'll work on you" you explained. Klaus smiled he knew he had to stop them but after you told him they're plans he knew he was in love with you because you saved him.

Jeremy:
It was summer and you and Jeremy were hanging out together. You two were talking about random things and walking around town.

You two walked into the Mystic Grille and Jeremy went to get the two of you drinks. You sat at a table waiting for him to return when someone sat in Jeremy's seat. You looked up and saw a very attractive guy staring at you. "Why is a pretty girl like you sitting all alone?" He asked "well I'm not alone I'm with someone" you explained but he wouldn't move he just sat there staring at you and you saw Jeremy coming back "look I'm here with my boyfriend and you're in his seat so can you please leave?" You said and he got up and left. Jeremy sat down and smiled at you because he realized he loved you.

Elijah (also has spoilers):
You were helping Elijah and Freya come up with a plan to kill Dahlia. As you were listening to Freya's plan on wanting to use the baby as bait you were disgusted with her, how could she use a innocent baby as bait?

"No, we are not using the baby as bait are you kidding? Why would you even think of putting that innocent fragile baby in danger?" You asked, crossing your arms. "Well I was going to say we can use a fake baby but you didn't let me finish" she replied and you uncrossed your arms and started apologizing to her but Elijah wasn't paying attention he had finally figured out that he was in love with you.

Kol:
You wanted to run away from all your problems. You wanted to leave Mystic falls and never come back but you wanted to be with Kol so you were going to ask him to come with you.

You went to Kol's house and walked in "Kol" you called looking for him "hello love" he said walking up too you. "I have to tell you something" you whispered and he smiled "I'm leaving Mystic Falls and never coming back. I'm completely starting over and I want you to come with me" you explained waiting for him to respond "of course I will come with you" he replied and as he said that he knew he loved you.