1.WRONGFUl ACCUSATION

“NEVER JUDGE ANY ONE TOO QUICKLY AND IRRATIONALLY  BECAUSE LATER THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM CONSEQUENCES NOT AT ALL EVEN FOR GOD  TOO WHEN THE  OTHER  PERSON IS  YOUNG AND VENGEFUL WITCH ”.

{Rousillon, France.}
Water droplets falling down from silky  blonde long hair.Eyes are blue toweling hair.faced towards sky feeling sensation of cool air voice came in "Sam over an hour you are washing your hair this is not hot shower sweet heart."Turned head to left 36 years woman Blue eyes,Brown hair, Blue Tshirt,Jeans  too beautiful to be mid30s.

   Sam endearing mouth,pouting lips, widening eyes on innocent and sarcastic gaze.
"Mom I'm just 16 I'm not 36 when I become 36 I'll wash my hair for few minutes just like you." Started  Laughing.
Mom moving forward to her with smile raising hand Sam stepping backwards,filled with great laughter and joy.

{"In the moon's soft glow, a girl with eyes of blue,
Her hair like sunlight, a radiant hue.
A cute teen, washing her hair with care,
Blonde locks cascading, a beauty rare."}

Her smiles, a melody of joy untold,
In each laugh, a story unfolds.
"Mom  I'm sorry I'm still 16 you to let your daughter wash and shower peacefully."
Few Minutes passed mom grabbed her hand finally.Wind filled with great joyful laughs of them.

Alan steeping towards frankies resturant.She steped inside as she stepped inside sighted bunch of people, couple laughing,taking with each other
, Alan grabbed a chair taken seat, waiter came in "Mam what do you want to order."

Alan with smile, holding menu.
"Prawn fry with mayonnaise don't add too much salt."
     Taking bite of prawn fry resturant. Old Chinese melody making warm and sweet taste of prawn fry while having diner on heart pounding melody. Shady guy  long hair,beard,5'12 feet tall moved close to ALAN.
"Hey, Miss my name Edward by the way u look so hot and sexy to be 36.But so bad for lot of years you look like missing man on bed with your weirdo witchy ass,I'm here for u."

Alan eyes widened, calm inhaling, simple posture. "Hey asshole eat some shit."

EDWARD  in loud voice, steeping forward "Hey bitch what did you said to me?."
Alan stood up, maintaining calm posture, no tension in eyes and nerves, stepping close to his face.with sharp eyes.
"I told you asshole eat some shit and sleep."
Edward biting teeth, clenching fist tightly, looking at her without turning away.
Alan took money out placing it on middle of menu.
"Manager money is in menu keep extras thank you for your service."

  Inhaled softly stepped outside taking steps to home one by one,streets filled with darkness, no street lights, abandoned area came,no people around, edward keep stepping towards her from back as she turned her head to back
His hands placed in Alan waist and her breasts, touching hardly unease and discomfort manner.

    Alan screams"LEAVE me alone please leave me alone."

Edward  licking , kissing on neck. heart is beating ultimately fast in fear, shivering  on discomfort. Placed hand on Edward chest heavy wind pushed him.away and fallen 6 feet away.ponting her palm towards EDWARD fire coming from Alan palm  hit Straight to  face, groaning, in pain taking steps forward one by one slowly.Alan watching him with agressive eyes, serious face as he taking steps slowly slowly away one by one.As he moving far becoming black shadow in dark,few minutes later vanished in dark.

Morning passed Edward looking at mirror  lookin burned scars on face.eyes filled with hate and agression.taking steps ➡️door,placing hands on face,itching burned scars,he came out of door keep stepping left side as taking steps in cool air in sight of pleasent trees and plants.