25.AFTERMATH

Too many steps noise flowing through the wind of rousilluon,as they reached exit,sound of steps becoming higher,louder about to took exit of town,one man n woman rushing towards exit terrifyingly arrow peireced woman side neck n took exit out of her,edward wide opened eyes 100s of eyes wide opened,feel of  terrified over life and death,trapped, man towards her screams
"Ahahah. Fuck. "

Arrow peireced through eye, dropped down.

Adamson steeping in sense of calm.Eyes stable.

"Hey guys, there are motion detectors on that place.If you try to exit town arrows will shoot you down.We can't do anything because witch and her demon put it in top of tree n cut of its branches so that we can't do anything."

"They blocked whole exit with large trees look at it with binoculars."

Edward  tightening jaw, biting teeth clenching fist.

"Really,we suppose to belive you n listen to you still rich asshole.Too many of our people died it's all because of your bullshit holy preist meeting."

Adamson heads down,not direct eye to eye contact towards him,in sense of disappointment.

"Iam sorry."

Edward punched his face.

"Sorry,what you unable to protect over 700 in 1000."

Again Edward by teeth biting and in loud pitch voice as his voice filled over 100m directions, passing and trembling wind. In Full Agression.
"Sorry ,What your stupid preist is the reason we lost  70 percentage of people with his stupid prayer meeting and fucking god protects us brought devil straight there in prayer meeting and got almost all killed."

Adamson paid silence,heads down,holding his own hands in sense of failure.

"Iam sorry, I failed you all this time I offer shelter in my underground bunker."

"Underground bunker! what are you saying? we don't have any."

"You didn't know that in 1900s time one of your town member built that underground bunker in forest to save himself nhis family freinds from enemies. If you didn't know about it so does witch too."

"How did you know about it than? "

"I just made an enquiry of everything in town since moment I came."

"Ok than did you find where  is witch?"

"Not yet."

"Than we are safe hiding ourselves like tunnel rats"

"Mr Edward you can do nothing about until witch stopped or you can't leave by crossing these weapons what other choice do you have?"

Town people whispers in fear, shivering shaking in sense of hope

"We will agree we didn't know about Edward."

Another one"We don't wanna die.I want to live ok."

"We just need to hide until witch get caught."

Edward also agreed along with all town people now.

Bunker is titanium steel,so hard for any one to break,inside covered up with titanium steel.

From out side people need to slide down,and enter into waste and abandoned early man cave,by entering in they can open secret door in down which reaches step to down to bunker. Adamson arranged whole bunch of  food, water,hot water facility for all town people,he also had high generator so that fans will run on high speed.

Edward eyes on mirror,back is filled with all burning marks,getting Vivid images about gasoline rain hitting him back.

Teeth biting,eyes widened,tight jawed up, clenching fist punching walls,kicking walls.

"Hey,fuck you both witch mother and daughter you burned my face first now. Your cunt daughter burned up on my body."

Punching again to the wall

"Fuck fuck you both of you you both made me now completely un fuckable. your mother more than  half you cunt completely .I will rape your pussy n kill you for what you n your mother did"

Whole town sitting on  large dinner table ,slowly holding spoons in fingers,barely able to put food in mouth,all of their skin still shaking in fear of gasoline rain.

One middle aged man gratefully stand up from seat,in sense of tension

"Have any one seen my daughter Natalie?"

Natalie brown eyes, brunette,5'9,bold figure,32,34,36 hands got placed in her waist by young man who got green eyes,5'10,six pack abs almost his brown shirt  buttons off,her  hands placed on his abs,his hands touching waist gripping tightly both had such a great tounge war going on.hands went down to frock,taking off panties,her hands taking off phant zip.Touching cock

"Ah ah do it babe my cock needs more gentle touch of yours."

Pushed her through tree,driven cock in her.

"Ah gently!no babe fuck gently fuck hardy fuck hardy."

"Who is hardy?"

"Idiot."

"Dont  moan so loud, you will scare animals in woods."

"Let them be babe."

"Yeah you are such a fucking slut you are you came to me without telling your dumb ass boyfriend, father to fuck me."

"Ah aha yeah keep going on."

"Yeah babe we both need such a great pleasure to experience before we die."  Boy said

Droplets of blood fell on her face,like some one left pump.cock stopped moving  ,slowly exiting pussy,took a fall down,top of head axe driven on him.

"Ah ah ah ."

Natalie eyes widened opened, heart pounding even faster, almost jaw dropped by looking what  ahead of her.
"You you are the witch.You read head bitch."

Judith straight to her,eyes are stable in sense of confidence devily glance, moving steps one by one close to Natalie heart beating so fast,sweating shower from head,eyes while skin and body shaking in sense of fear.

"Hey, chill down Natalie. I'll leave you if you tell me where everyone are? "

"Fuck you bitch, Iam not gonna tell you no matter what you do."

"Seriously,than you don't know what demons are capable of."

As she turned around her face back side NEXY standing with devil glance, left side shadow ASSASIN stood on her.

"Just calm down, NEXY i will find them no matter where ever in the world they are   we don't need this slut."

"Ah ah help help."

   Whole full of trees,air of woods in her agonising screams, her Father Mr.bill who is in forest looking for her,her boyfriend few other town people having guns, looking out for her.as that screams passed through their ears they rushed towards direction,in sense of fear.

Natalie wrists tightly bound with round rope,she stands naked and helplessness,her head washed with blood,her body pressed against middle of big tree,ropes bounding to waist to tree.

Group all of their eyes widened opened,in sense of fear and shock. As they started rushing towards her.

"Dad that witch  is that  bar.."

Suddenly fire ball took hit to the tree. Whole fire surrounding  naked skin like shower,one by one part turning black coal, breaking in ashes,groaning in pain.with in fraction of moments she becomes grill chicken.

Bill kneeled down in shock,eyes filled tears,in sense of helplessness and heartbreak,eyes playing images of burning daughter.