17.PREIST

NEXY having aside walk on street in morning middle of the street sounds and noices are full town is in so rush with all people wondering about witch daughter may be in fear town people woke up early and walking on streets".There he sighted up with something his eyes got wide opened hanging him him straight 2 bodies same with green liquid from mouth the flag pole in middle of street and road suddenly all town people gathered.

Edward took place with his eyes wide open, biting his clenched fist and tightening his jaw as usual, while the burning scars made it all creepy.

"This is the work of that dead witch. She's not going to leave any of us. We have to find her daughter, wherever she's hiding in our town. She might be inside, otherwise there's no way she passed through the few men's security without making a sound or being noticed."

Ricky Stanford rushed in rage, eyes widened, hands swinging with speed, teeth biting bitterly, heart beating with blood pressure.

"My men and I surveilled the town all night, yet two people were killed. Interestingly, both of these individuals, Matty McCall and Brandon Brewster, had a habit of staying home. They wouldn't step out after 10 PM."

Edward, NEXY, and Town were astonished. Both Edward and Town's hearts were beating 100 times faster, as if they were riding a motorcycle. They came to the realization that danger could be lurking even within their homes. No one was safe enough to sleep.

Edward's eyes widened, his mind filled with thoughts of danger. His heart raced, and he began to sweat slightly. His skin trembled with paranoia.

"Iam pretty sure daughter of devil may not enter young men room by directly teleporting there, if she had that kind of powers she would have killed every one of us already.It means that was your mistake that witch fed my son to demon Nathom just a boy 19 but got eaten by henious demon creature I found his body half eaten by demon so step back let me and my freinds handle this."

Adamson came at them, walking gentle,steady posture,tied up gentle,cherish smile, maintaining stable eyes and skin always as usual.

"calm down calm down, gentle man don't make our matter so far."

Edward agressive,teeth biting as usual.

"You had no buisness in our town in first place it doesn't fucking matter even you are Vip or rich. You have to join us if you want to revenge about your son."

ADAMSON not even shaken, little by it, slightly lips up, face to face with no fear, regret, insult, sharpening eye look.

"Edward Edward your mind is half burned as your face."

Edward eyes open wide in 🤬 anger.
Adamson continued smiling.

"You still don't realise how much powerful that witch daughter is she killed that many of town people more than 40 or 50.I say so you think you and your men have any choice against it."

Ricky Stanford:-"So what we suppose to do sir you offered her guns but now you are saying this."

ADAMSON smitely smiles"Guns were just start up let me introduce to Jonathon Constantine."

"