6.INDIAN BLACK MAGIC-2

Sam went inside gas station located about 6 kilometers away from town.
Gas station room so small,size of van house,bed stinky almost 10 years old,straight to her a guy stood on reception table.He side crafted hair,wear light colour orange dress turning close to Black and Grey.looks 34, 🧢 head greeted"hey miss what can I do for you."

Judith flirty gaze to shady eyes of his,girl boss voice"Hey mr.gas station i want to stay in your gas station for two days."

   Joe tensed nerve slightly"What!Miss this is not motel,motel is .."Voice stopped suddenly as she touching arm she slowly,gently passing  ring finger,middle to shoulders, As every touch his nerves getting weaker and close to temptation of her beauty, in smooth and cold voice"Hey mr.gas station,stop talking I'll pay you 200k for two days offer more think about it."

In low voice"I'm not an idiot  to avoid such a great money,such a beautiful and hot charming girl."
Judith smiles brightly eye to eye direction on  him,he smiles  eye to eye towards her.

Evening occured,Judith and Joe down on the floor, streching legs,holding champagne in glass,taking a sip of it slowly.mouth poundering,Joe eyes blurs inch by inch"Hey miss,what did beautiful girl like you doing on my gas station who's wealthy?."

Judith crawled close to him in low sexy voice"Hey  I'm a girl freind of big cartel leader,he became obsessive suspicious over me just because I smiled looking at shady gas station guy."
Both  😁😁

Joe moving closer closer to her both eye to eye look,lips kissed,nasty 🛏️ dancing whole gas station,Judith naked top of him.swinging hardly towards him as she's virgin still  revenge forced her to do that act.

After their intimate moment, Sam enchanted spell,ring finger produced bright grey smoke and hit sleeping Joe, causing him to fall into a deep sleep. She took a seat down on floor,holding  hair samples plenty, enchanting on devil voice.enchanting enchanting continuously minutes.

Crows circling whole town,one crow  sighted body turning whole blue,another crow  body, vomit rainbow colour liquid right to it,another crow woman eyes 🩸 washed floor red,another crow body turned almost skeleton,another crow pimples,scars nasty looked body.judith eyes open quickly,stepped quickly towards washroom vomit.looked herself in mirror,smiled.
Town people whispers"It must be definitely that witch.dead witch cursed us dead witch cursed us".

Charlie,one of main reason for Alan death,stormed into bar, stepping towards  Spencer "Where is that new girl?"loudly.
Spencer,knows he's an assholeso he  claimed that "She had gone to visit her sick aunt in Eze." However, doubts and fears still lingered among the townspeople, especially in Charlie, who was known for his suspicious nature.

Next day passed,night came in Sam poistined to the ground,holding handful of hair samples, enchanting louder,devil voice shaking, trembling gas station, ⚡ out,high wind circling gas station.

     Crows are circling towards town,town people masked faces, wearing 🧤, moving bodies to middle placed with gasoline,woods,too many directions same scene repeating over dozen bodies moving looks from sky to the crow.judith opened her eyes on witchy glance,took a breath on relief, smiling on evil glance.

[In midst of chaos one person suggested that they needed to find the spy who was working for the devil and cut off their deep roots. The townspeople, driven to madness, agreed and embarked on a frenzied search.]
Sam holding bag full of money,placing it on Joe hands.

         Joe widened eye, feeling unease sense of doubts "hey why did you use me?why I unable to wake up at all after our sex did you drugged me other wise beautiful hot girl on my side i can't suppose to sleep much at all?".

Judith little devily smile slowly moving face to face eyes so stable not even shaking little"yes i drugged you my boyfriend asked me to cook some drugs my apartment on cops surveillance so I need loner and idiot to do my work."

  Joe widened eye in sense of agression "What makes you think I won't call cops.You drugged me.You fucked me,cooked drugs on my gas station..fuck you ..fuck you..fuck.."

Voice silence  as Judith came little close devil glanced with soft voice"Hey Mr gas loser,you got 200k and hot my virgin mary ass you have to be so glad someone pathetic as you got sweet taste of my ass so shut up."

Turned back stepping towards out with attitude and badass manner as he keeps staring at her as she getting close to car.

[Although Joe had some doubts,"how can a girl friend of  drug dealer stay this virgin when even it's hard for normal girls with normal boyfriends"  but he was content with the money he had received and decided not to dwell on the situation.]

   (Little did he know that Sam had made a grave mistake in her plan involving his gas station.Thats what we are gonna find out what mistake she made in further story. )