26.WILD HUNT

As bill sobbing in presence of Natalie body. Others accompanied him rounding up their eyes as giant wheel 🎡,left to right eyes as ceiling fan.

There they encountered terrifying black wind, black storm , black wrath produces red glow, in midst of black wind there comes NEXY with his devil glance devilly smile as always.

There are 14 members Eyes Wide opened no moment in body not even there skin is moving for few seconds later their skin started heavily shaking as drilling machine in sense of fear mind running in thoughts of death and Devil, still even in that moment some people got a grip of it.

One of the man Rushed towards NEXY.

"Hey, you demon mother fucker."

Tried to punch him, but NEXY thwarted punch, pressing fists tightly, blood falling from fists, forest filled with guy scream, NEXY placed hands on guys chin, pulling chin down as it gradually out of mouth, he missing half of mouth,

All other people heart beat is filled with fear.Heart sound so noisy as loud music, it's highly disgusting with sweating,as NEXY looking at them with his red glowing eyes, dark spots down, filled with blood hunt, all of their minds seeing their death, they all again quickly gain snap out of it.

They took hand guns out of the pocket started firing at him but not much  of effect on demon as Bullet striking him demon roar so Furious and stronger looking stable not even shaking by little took a jump on one man man down to the ground he placing hands on the man finger reaching eyes, man is shaking heavily, face is sweating,mind and eyes almost saw last person   as NEXY, eyes impaled by fingers.

"Ah Ah ah"

Forest winds all filled in death screams,  NEXY rushed towards another In super speed, drived his hand gun on chest, went deep 8 inches in chest,man left breath there,

NEXY placed two of his hands on two men chests left, drives his hand inside, their eyes n mouth wide opened, hard to breath, fraction of moments two hearts in two hands,

NEXY placed hands on other, left chin, eyes about to feel any expression, he just turned it to left, jaw wide opened, with lot of blood.

People started running, As 7 th guy fell down, his legs hit stone,

"Hey,any one help help please mr bill I came for your daughter."

Every one is keep running by not looking at him.they dissappear.

"They won't help you.Your town is evil"
H

is eyes widened, he is on great shock.staring at her for a while without moving eye brows straight forward in fear and low pitched voice.

"So Judith you are witch daughter you and your mother are..."

Judith pointed palm straight to mouth so much of dragon fire, consumed his mouth.All insides burned by one by ome inch by inch.Took exit in  middle  stomach,little fire out of stomach, smoke coming through mouth, inside roast, left a breath in form of smokes.

" As you said I distracted  them now it's your turn."

"Thank you Nexy."
NEXY with slight smile, looking at her with his tempting looks and maintenance of stylish posture.