11.ENDING CHAOS

Judith tearing sobbing on vivid images of Spencer body on her hands keep on getting Spencer voices,she stabbing him hits her head pretty head placed hands on head feeling pain.

4 days passed Judith sat on chair with sobbing face,barely bitten food plenty amount some of it got rotten table next to her .Tearing through eyes,punching table on painful heart melting screams.

(she stayed on motel far away town and worrying about him still.Town people were looking for missing Spencer because she buried his body in cemetry on outside of town and she given him great funeral any way he was her lover right.)

Judith faced towards mirror, looking confident exhaled, combing hair wore black jacket on attitude voice looking at mirror.
"Hey! Judith calm down the chaos first otherwise with this chaos you can't spill single drop of blood by yourself. "

Her uncle words there is another Russian or American witch to help came to her mind.She sat on cushion took mom old book from bag.Paper placed on middle of book several names written on pointing finger line by line stopped at [MADDY BRAZIL]

Took out her mobile from pocket dialing by looking at book.Touched video call option.... ringing.

(brazillian witch mandy :demon summoning specialist)

Mandy answered video call on excitement voice. "Hey, Sammy baby i saw you when you are little I felt so sorry about what happened to your mom,how can I help you on it? "

Sam coughs slightly , glanced bit seriously"Thank you for your concern.I need some demon summoning spell which I can easily control.which can take fall for me and left."

Mandy suggested"Abbadon is correct demon she can do all things for you loyally but you need to do virgin sacrifice for her to summon and another sinner after done."

Sam said" yes" and hung up her phone.

( She driving her car to town looking for virgin she found out there is still one girl virgin in town that is Edward's freind Charlie's daughter Candice she's 19 but still virgin because of her mom and daddy issues she was so afraid to connect with boys.even though sacrifices girl is wrong Charlie is the one main reason for Alan death he is paying his sins in that way now.)

Judith staring Candice from car window Candice wearing purse on shoulder stood next to her freind"My dad left town for buisness idk why he left at chaos time like this."

After a brief moment Candice took steps away from Her freind stepping towards bakery imagining sandwich taste. Judith slowly stepping towards Candice.Candice felt off turned her head back.judith hidden back of truck .Candice kept stepping towards bakery heavy air hit purse and thrown away lot of further before facing towards wind direction completely purse disappears fire hit the purse in a moment no ashes left.

Candice stood on middle of road kept pale face. Sobbing on side road Judith steeping closer ,Car stopped next to Candice. Car window down handsome and Spiky haired boy with Brown eyes"hey Candice both of our dad's are freinds as a children of close freinds I'll offer you ride".

Candice:-"Your dad burnt face scare me lot why don't Edward get a surgery for it?"

Nathom smiles, in sense of COCKYNESS and ARROGANCE.
"My dad says it's for remainder of some thing personal he never says more about it."

(Natham is the one real evil as father he's the one secretly spreading rumours about Judith and curses and causing chaos in town like we heard Charlie was only second fiddle in it.He is the one made his freinds tempered and angered over that matter and causing chaos in the town .)

Judith wrenched her little,next second smiles inner voice says "Sacrifices at one shot one is virgin and another is sinner he is the great sinner I heard he causing rumours about mother and me."