9.LOVE AND CHAOS(chaos in small town-3)

After the date night Judith Spencer on bed next to each other, facing each other,both of their eyes open in sense of tension,trying to look at each other,holding fists, holding own arms in sensation of control.

The following day, Spencer's door was unexpectedly knocked on by some.his eyes widened opened,skin is shaking,as look of bunch of town people next to him looking Spencer deep and continuously to his face in sense of doubts.

"Hey guys what can I do for you?"

"Where is Judith?"

"Idk, why were you asking me?"

"Dont lie, we saw you going on date with her yesterday you took her in your car."

"Yeah, I dropped her in flexy 9 motel or something. I don't remember its name."

Meanwhile, Judith overheard the conversation from her hiding spot and emerged once the townspeople had left.
" What is happening, Spencer?"

"Crazy people crazy talking. you don't have to worry Judith."

"I'm afraid. What this crazy people may do to me due to their craziness."

"Hey, you don't have to be worry."

By placing hands on her shoulder, comfort her.

"I won't let anything happen to you. I'll protect you with all my power."

In that moment, Judith couldn't help but feel a strong emotional connection to Spencer. However, she also knew that if he discovered the truth about her intentions, he wouldn't forgive her. Conflicted between her growing feelings for him and her revenge plot, she felt overwhelmed and suffocated. Even though she couldn't help because first time some human trying to protect her this badly.

Spencer tried to lighten the mood by lips up slightly,eyes in sense of humor n hope.

"Hey, what do you need ramen or eggs fit breakfast? "

"Ramean "in low voice

"Hey, I know you are still worried about what that town people might do to you but don't worry. I won't let anything happens to you."

Both are taking bite of Ramen, feeling deliciousness of ramen 🍜,smell filled si good..

"Spencer you are good cook you supposed to cook in bar like this?"

"You know what Judith, I had a dream to build my own resturant."

"That's great I hope your dream comes true.".

"Thank you so much."

"No thanks between us. "

Later that morning, Judith and Spencer shared a light-hearted moment as they holding each other hands;While comedy scenes sounds of room filled with such a cool laughter,while romantic scenes comes each other hands holding tightly. Heart getting PUMP so fast. Both staring each other eyes for a while,room is full of their eyes to eyes reflecting.

As both are havin sip of vodka,slowly placing vodka in mouth,eye to eye still reflecting each other

"What is it ?"

"I can't help about how beautiful you are your eyes cheeks."

Judith just kisses Spencer ,both lip to lip,he took of her t-shirt while she streching her hands up.she took of his shirt.she is on top of him naked,keep fucking him.hes on top of her

"Yeah yeah "

"Ha it's awesome!"

"Yeah fuck fuck me "

"Yep it's best feel I ever had."

"Me too best sex i ever had."

Bed shaking so hard,room full of their moaning sound.

In the middle of the night, Judith received a text from Nandhu, her Indian witch friend. It thanked her for using French spells to cause destruction and expressed[Sam thank you so much your french spells worked I killed almost half with your spells my girl more than half.]

Spencer grabbed mobile,looking at message his eyes widened,heart trembling so fast,mobile placed silently on her side.

Feeling a mix of ANGER and BETRAYAL, Spencer wanted to confront Judith and exact revenge. However, he knew that his priority was to protect the townspeople from the witch who intended to harm them. Overwhelmed by conflicting emotions, he made the difficult decision to leave Judith while she slept, running away to save the town he loved.