19.stopping shadow ASSASIN

A body found on woods, town filled with full of fear, crimson wood, as there is blood pool in front of his body, head look like almost curved out watermelon, brain won't look good,inside parts to not in good shape.

Adamson taking steps, maintaining stable and calm posture as always.

"Hey guys calm down, now we have to put priest at the serious work."

One of guy heart pounding faster,mind in thoughts of danger, almost every nerve of body shaking in sense of fear and death 😨

"Do you really want us to believe that you are gonna protect us over dozen murders happened since you arrived. Now this new demon bashed one of our guy head."
Adamson heads down in silence.

Ricky Stanford compromises"Just calm down every one first of all he's drunk bucket and asshole who stupid to wander in woods alone at times like this we people are smart we can survive."

That made all the town people their chest and head up confidently.

Preist Jonathan taking confident steps, chin up holding his tie in sense of confident and hope, looking stable heart breath normal.

"I will manage that witch daughter and demon who's helping her but I need you to follow my idea and you need to co- operate."

Ricky Stanford voice is shaking going up and down still in sense of fear and death.

" I saw one of the mysterious guy in our town he is the one demon may be because first guy eyes torn up got dead because I told him to follow that guy."

Edward taking noisy steps, biting teeth tightening jaw, stepping closer in sense of aggression.

"Ricky still you are the naive and stupid one you should have share your suspicion with us, but you self enquiry about it got that poor man dead still over a week you didn't shared it."

Ricky head down slightly per moment, instantly heads up, eyes wide opened, biting teeth same as Edward,few steps closer to him, in sense of aggression.

"I thought he might be spy of that witch who doing for free fuck from her i don't know he's a demon."

Crow is traveling in sky and moving circles through the scene crow eyes not giving look away from it than it transported suddenly into Judith eyes where she sat on her room placing her palms on her tigh suddenly with visecral response and madness screams.

"Nexy Nexy."

Within a movement as he heard her voice, already rushed her room, vase broken few cosmetics broken on sound of super speed, as super speed wind reached her hair, eyes look cool as handsome devil, even in moment of tense temptation is strong.

Both of them looking each other eyes, for a while wind is filled with sincerity and such a warm temptation,within a brief I contact you did finally control over ,snapped out of it.

"Hey NEXY what part of not involving on my plot you don't understand.I hate that shadow ASSASIN involving on my buisness here you are causing unwanted attraction on my revenge plot to distract my revenge."

NEXY heads down and answers passionately.

"I already told you I cant promise anything yeah I killed that mother fucker who had harrassed you and badmouthed about you in bar.I'll do it again if some one bothers you because I couldn't stand it."

Judith eyes wide and open, tightening jaw, two steps forward in aggression, pointing fingers,

"Yeah you love me but didn't I made my self clear to you.I still love Spencer.You can stay and help with me if you want otherwise just leave."