14.NEXY

Opening at gas station Charlie pointing shot gun at Joe. "Tell me about this read head girl"by holding photo of Judith.

Joe hands are shaking eyes are  wide opened, almost tears fell through the eyes.

"Please sir, idk that girl leave me alone."

Charlie holding Joe head, bashed it to the table,slightly bleeding.

"Mother fucker, if you won't tell me whereabouts of this girl, I'll blow your head off with my shotgun like a fucking melon."

Joe Exhailing very deep, eyes hair whole skin shaking in sense of fear sweating highly from bleed wound.

"She is some drug dealer bitch came to my motel for cooking drugs that's all I know I swear."

Charlie bashes his head again until it bleed so much.

"Don't lie what did that whore offer you to not call cops bed with her."

Joe skin is trembling in fear, heart beating so fast, hands are shaking legs are shaking he almost shit his pants. Fear of life and money she paid looks nothing in that moment of death. So in low voice he answered.

"200 k money, i was greed about money and lusty about her beauty please I swear that's what I know she said something about cooking drugs for her drug dealer boyfriend I swear that's all know."
Charlie fingers slowly released from neck  of Joe one by one Joe started exhaling so much and his feet turn into cold while he was off.

As Charlie turned on to the door 🚪 knob setting his foot on outside  suffocating and can't breath some strong hand is placed on his neck so tightly as  he trying to take hands out nable to hold shot gun anymore it's fallen from his hands.Hands are placed so tight on his neck , can't even move fingers and turning his whole body to Blue.With low voice.

"Who are you?"
Charlie gaze fixated at handsome man,redhead, muscular with scary glance of devil.

"Who are you?" Charlie gaze fixated at handsome man,redhead, muscular with scary glance of devil

NEXY

There he hears calm  and pleasant voice, devil eyes  sighting straight to him. His voice sounds same as devil came from hell to took your life or grim reaper to use his reaper axe on you.

"I'm NEXY,I'm Your death. "

   He felt fear for his life. He deeply exhaled 100 times more than what joe did before,sweating and whole body shaking.Suddenly in fast moment  eyes got impaled by pen from Joe desk started screaming on pain bleeding so much pounds from eyes.Eyes are absent only filled with blood n black holes. Than Nexy drived his hands  in stomach which went from front to back side.With so much of Pain and Agony Charlie finally left  his last breath.

{Author note:He lived his life as bad gossiper but  in end  death  kissed his ass and exposed it as  new gossip. So this is why they says if you bad gossip on some one don't forget their  payback or your end only happens in darkness one day.}

Joe  skin shaking exhales even faster, almost Jaw dropped, hands legs are shaking this time shit really come out of his pants.In his final moment of deaths he saw already his life out of his body. Almost his soul leaving body in shaking voice.

  "Who the hell are you? especially what are you?"

NEXY held  Charlie's shot gun on his hand   and shots fired.

"In a room drenched in crimson red,
As cops arrived with heavy tread.
A scene of mystery and dread,
Bloodstained walls, a story unsaid.

Whispers of secrets in the air,
Clues hidden, waiting to be laid bare.
Detectives searching with utmost care,
Unraveling the truth, layer by layer.
Heartbeats quicken, tension grows,

In this room where darkness flows.darkness stays forever"

      NEXY having his drink in luxury room filled with lot of Alcoholic with U.S,U.K brands, luxury sofa,room is full of red colour  shining red colour with sparkles.NEXY by Shaking his head and having his drink memories flooded back to few years ago,transporting him to "Watching  teenage Sam playing with her mother and both were laughing.He was watching it secretly from woods."

He shaked his head and trying to get away from the memory had another. Took a inhale holding fist little tight to snap over it. Drink again flooded back to memories. "Where Sam holding her mother ashes,laid down on ground  and screaming so hard in agony and her cries are so loud and heart breaking to the NEXY who spying from backside of her  home and got laid tears 😭 and eyes glowing red filled with anger 🤬."

Again he opened his eyes and realised he dwelling with some horrible moments on past and can't resist it.His heart still trembling in pain of it and feeling discomfort over it.He stood up from chair walking away.

Judith taking a  sweet nap  suddenly hearing sound of knocking her door  in middle of night 3:AM.Heart started beating so fast with low feared voice.

"Madison is that you."

Still it is in silence heart started beating so much quicker than before but inhaled a  deep breath turned her red eyes and demonic face opened the door

There she gazed look of handsome red head,muscular,devil glance and full black wear n black jacket stood next to her not even bit stunned for her semi demon form.

Judith eyes widen,surge of fear runs through her body , her mind racing in the thoughts of danger every nerve feeling sense of danger, breathe almost shallow suddenly snapped out of it. Biting her teeth clenching her fist, glowing red eyes filled with blood thirsty.In high pitched demon voice which filled with horror echoes like ghost and devil sound so high and shaking, trembling voice.

"Who the fuck are you?

NEXY  not even shaken little by it,slightly lip up, eyes looking  straight forward in sense of Flirt filled with attitude.

😁"Hi Sammy, if you let me in we can talk."

Judith opened her eyes wide and shaking  hands, statue for a moment,mind racing confusion, every nerve in sense of CLUELESS .