29 EDWARD'S PUNISHMENT

Shadow assassin step forward, heads down, says

"I did my enquiry Sam that is Edward set up your mother that day for town to kill her. "

Sam eyes wide opened, wind around her got silenced in shock treatment, eyes wide opened for a while, heart beating rapidly in a while eyes glowing red, jaw tightening, wind around her getting dark, slightest storm forming outside of her. Now very winds of abandon town look like its getting invitation from massive storm.

"His death gonna be brutal than any one death. "

Nexy replies
"OK what about others? "

"Just like always they too deserve it. It doesn't matter he set her up they all came to kill my mother and destroyed my life by believing on him. Stupidly they all deserve to die."

Adamson looks her face on awe expression, so does all

"OK he's angry on you Sam for burning marks on his back. He will come to you with next attempt.I'll make sure he does"

"well thanks."

Edward looking at mirror, tightening jaw, clenching his fist and punched the mirror but broken mirror made hands bleed. So many bandages in room with blood. screaming ah ah, as sound of his groans neighbors n residents of whole bunker trembling, people are shaking, closing ears, earphones on their ears etc..

Adamson steeped in

"Hey, Edward screaming like this won't help."

Edward eyes widened, stepping forward biting his teeth maintaining chest and chin up shouting in great anger.

"What you know about my pain? Adamson that witch fucking.."

"It won't help she fucking did that and this?"

Adamson open locker, there is M60A6, huge gun looks as beast.

Edward eyes wide opened, slightly lip up, feeling amazement and excitement over this gun staring it in sense of hope. Day dreaming about shooting witch with that gun fallen momentarily but Adamson voice wake him up.

"Here this is high powered gun with 500 to 600 rounds, 2km range, quick loading.."

Edward in baffled expression not understanding what he saying?

"English,please."

"In one word it's even enough for devil to send to hell."

Edward smiles and took the gun by carrying gun venturing in to woods heard foot steps. He turning eyes up n down left to right, facing every direction and aiming at every direction. Feeling excitement and anger together.

"Hey, who is it?"

"Hey who is it? witch i had power now to kill you n your whole family with it. "

Judith from bushes her red eyes sighting all of it by placing hands down picked up stone and threw it left to him. Sound of stone he heard just faced that direction started firing at that direction. Suddenly Pyro touching his gun. Screams"ah ah.. " n unable to hold heated gun and dropped down it. All of sudden air got heavy slowly going up, floating in air and finally he laying down reverse head to down n feet on up floating in air. Judith came from woods by pointing palms straight towards him.Eyes glowing red in sense of aggression teeth biting in serious aggressive beast voice.

"You killed my mother. You framed her."

Wide opened his eyes n mouth in sense of shock than quickly lips up and laughing.

"That bitch mother should have let me fuck her."

Growls so hard. Air of woods turn dark, sky thunderstorm, air got heavy typhoon, dark typhoon forming,whole air of bunker filled with terror,all of their hearts trembled in high fear. One of the guy

"This is wrath of witch, Edward is done."

Judith stepping forward, eyes sharpening even more than before.as she stepping forward attitude looks like she overtook even devil. Speaking in high feeling of aggression and heart pounding faster in high pitched voice.

"You pervert freak, you killed innocent woman and ruined another life over your cock satisfaction."

"What you gonna achieve now Sam or I can call you Judith? You fake lying bitch. You and your mother are not woman at all just a freaks. "

Judith looking straight forward to him upon hearing all of the voices. Maintaining stability but still so much of aggressive expressions look up on her face.

"Die, mother fucker."
Judith palms down as she did his head hit to the ground bleeding repeated it for few times as she pointed another hand straight her telekinesis made huge wooden cap opened there in well located on woods.

"What are you doing? what the fuck are you doing?"

ow she inhaled, chest up in confidence and final conclusion with her high pitched voice giving final judgement.

"Edward your death is gonna be so brutal than any one death. Town people may die quickly but you slow and suffering death."

Edward eyes widened, shivering hands and everything from floating air his sweats are raining like it from clouds.Sound of heart beat so brutal like furthermore speed will kill him.

"Are you gonna throw me in well n kill me."

Judith simply lip up and smiles looking straight to straight in his eye. Inhaled maintaining badass queen aura in her and explained it on calm and profound- able way.

"You don't understand meaning of slow death you mother fucker. I will throw you in well and lock you up there are bugs, snakes poisonous scorpions in it. You gonna be food for them for 2 weeks or month."

"No, no, hell no, ... " screaming as he falling into well. Finally after its done.

Judith closes well with some big stone, covered up hole of well

"Hey, let me out let me out please Alan Sam all of you forgive me."

Judith not minding anything just walks away in steady and straight posture, slightly lip up, calm and devil look eyes walking so slow as hearing upon his agonising screams as some kind of melody music.
Finally with slightest smile calm and profound able way.

"Now you have to talk to bugs in well not to me or to my mom ghost."