2.EDWARD EVIL PLAN

“SOME TIMES ACTS OF VINDICTIVE MEN ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR OTHERS AROUND HIM TOO NOT JUST FOR  HIM WHEN YOU PEOPLE BLINDLY LAYED  HANDS ON HIS PLOT”.

Eerie darkness of the night, Edward, burn scars inflicted by Alan looking at mirror clenching face wrist,biting teeth, he stormed into freinds house,upon entering house four men took. A seat  outside.Edward:-
'Hey  guys how about we plan on drinking like every day  we do.'

    Charlie from them:-
"Hey where are we planning our alcholic party."

Edward:-
"Weirdo Alan  got whole bunch of   land and open area towards her house it's perfect drinking spot for us."
All the freinds agreed up on it.

" All the freinds agreed up on it

Fig: Edward

    Edge of town, Alan's residence offered an abundance of open space, perfect for the drinking SPOT.
Charlie shaking, stood up,trying to maintain stand.
" Hey this weirdo home was such a heaven for drinking and taking weeds i came dozen times here by not telling you."
Edward  eyes wide opened,hands shaking, on low baffled voice. "Than you didn't notice anything odd at her house or her daughter or anything on her."
  Charlie lips up, shaking,dancing little movement, beer bottle up in sense of booze.
"Fuck do I care all I care is having my booze tbh I never looked at their faces too only see shadows to see wether they were comming or not."

As the moon cast its ethereal glow upon the scene, Edward and freinds sighted Alan facing hands towards sky  Fire came out of her hand formed in circe,shifted triangle,square danced in different forms, Edward,Charlie other eyes widened opened for minute,scream about to come out from Charlie mouth, Edward strucked his hand on Charlie mouth they all left .

Friendship transformed into horriblenes as Edward's accomplices discovered the truth about Alan's supernatural abilities. The news spread like wildfire throughout the town, weaving its way into the hearts and minds of the townspeople. Alan, once an enigma, now bore the weight of suspicion and fear. From that moment on, every misfortune, every tragedy that befell the town, was nonsensically attributed to her alleged witchcraft. All the town people think she might be the one who cursed them or doing it with her witchery.One day town people few of them died mysteriously by bleeding blue liquid.That moment suspicion grown even more stronger.

Edward seized this opportune moment, fueled by his desire for vengeance. In a fit of rage, he rallied the townspeople, igniting their fury with his impassioned words. "This is our chance to get rid of  the witch who has cursed our children, stolen our men, and sacrificed our women to the depths of darkness."His words stoked the flames of hatred, urging the townspeople towards a sinister path.

One of Edward's closest friends, Charlie, stood steadfast by his side, providing unwavering support." We must eliminate this witch, for we are the protectors of our town, guardians of the world. We must rid ourselves of this devil's whore, this abomination." The fervor rose, engulfing the town in a collective desire to eradicate the alleged menace.

[The moment of reckoning arrived when Alan, weakened by a rare illness, fell victim to her own vulnerability. The town, emboldened by their misguided beliefs, descended upon her dwelling, driven by a twisted sense of justice. Torches blazed, casting an ominous glow upon the darkened streets, as they performed the abhorrent act of witch burning.]

["Innocence collided with ignorance as Alan, the last resident of the town, remained oblivious to the unfolding horror. She became a tragic victim of a relentless pursuit for retribution, her life consumed by the flames of ignorance and blind hatred. The once peaceful town now bore the scars of its own misguided actions, forever haunted by the specter of a witch burning that stained their souls.]

1.How did Edward response for Alan death?