24.WITCH BURN

"witch burn:not burning witch,it's called witch burning you."

"Now it will be witch burn."

Nexy eyes widen in disbelief,capturing
Of sheer wonder,clueless
"What?

"It means witch burning you,witch burning you all."

Fig: HIGH VOLUME SPRINKLERS

NEXY ,Sam both had each sprinkler set on hand,placing it down under greeny n healthy BUSHES.NEXY working  left side  of seating arrangement,Judith working on  right side of seating arrangement.

"How is plants this green in house when you are not there for years and abandoned for years."

"I had watering plants habit so every 2 r 3 days.I came here in midnight and did."
NEXY slightly smiles and mix of aggression.
"Well now your watering plants gonna help you punish these fuckers,they used tree to kill her but  now you are using bushes."

Sam eyes narrow,brows furrow, lips upward so slightly,sense of unease,eyes catching shimmering tears, rubbing 😭 tears, lips upward barely,sense of uncomfort.

"I'm sorry, I mean no offence."

"It's ok what you said were right.Trees we plant are the reason for our enemies death today."

"I'm sorry my sweet bushes.I had to kill you in my revenge but i promise you to plant  more of it tommorow."

NEXY lifted arm up,gonna place on her shoulder but put hand down,turned face away, feeling unease.

"I have to work to save your freind Madison."

Judith eyes to eye continuously,sense of  sorry, holding hand, hands in sense of shaking experience,heart beating so fast.they forgot whole world in moment look of eye to eye contact only focusing on each other. Her blue eyes and his brown eyes cant able to look away from each other.

"What it is Judith?I need to go to your freind ..".

She grabbed his head so quickly,kisses his lips.

Nexy surprised, confused look, low voice
"Sam are you .."

"Shut up."
Kisses him again,mouth watering,tounge war started between them,two tounges fighting each other for over an half an hour, forgotten time.suddenly.

"Ughhh.."

Both stopped kissing,faced towards voice,'Madison standing right over them on such a cheerful sight,cheerful smile.'

"It looks like finally two love birds back together."

Both smiles, instantly stopped smiling

"When did you arrive Madison?"