23.Full Elimination plan

Madison stepping out of her room, stepping slowly,dwelled on some thoughts,deeply exhaling,slowly taking step by step, breathing fresh air in morning,looking at 📲  swiping up,

[Package reached destination]
Thinking

"Wtf, Its showing delivery boy came yesterday evening he didn't even lift my calls,not getting in yesterday only I'm gonna go out in night to check but fear of witch in my mind that's why I spent my whole day shaking my hands in fear,not stepping out of my bed."

Went out,picked the box down on floor,blood touched her feet, facing direction towards blood,eyes widened opened,heart trembled, heart racing so fast, scream come out from mouth. "Ahahahahah...."

Whole town gathered towards delivery boy body,which stabbed by flag pole to back head,got exited from mouth,half staying in,half staying out. That trembled town people even more, everyone whispering over it.

"Oh my God!I told you she's not gonna leave us."

"Witch daughter gonna turn whole town into grave yard."

"This is the end of our town for our mistakes."

Ricky  steps in,along with preist

"Hey, stop it no one dying any more everyone just pack your things and leave the town."

Edward steps in,along with Adamson.

"What makes you think she won't follow from other states or countries?She already killed over 400 in 1400,don't you think she can't chase you."

ADAMSON,as usual wearing white shirt,blazer,tie up,ugh.

"Yeah mr.Edward is right i always giving you hope because one day we can make her pay for her sins.."

People interrupt

"Hey, Mr.rich guy if you want revenge for your son death just hire some mercenaries,we will  give you your guns back."

"Well,this is not about my son revenge. Think if you leave the town you lost unity so it's easy for witch to kill all of you so easily when you are in small group."

Edward  teeth biting and in high pitch voice.
"Just imagine if that witch killed 400 of us in all this red alert situation how much she can kill when we are on small groups and vulnerable."
Preist Jonathan started praying over

"Oh my lord, please forgive him for his sins,this poor man did nothing to deserve death like this,may God bless his soul,may he go to heaven by washing away his sins."

"Hey guys,as a special preist,I welcome all town people to my prayer meeting,I will bring few of priests and pilgrims from other town and that  taking place at witch's house."

Whole town people staring at priest with fear of death,their jaw got dropped, cluelessly.

"Relax guys,helding prayer meeting there will definitely save your town,god will save your town."

Judith,Nexy walking in room,Judith shut the door so hard,

"What?"

"I know your demon manipulation you slept with my bestfriend only to get attention of me ."

"Oops when did she became your best friend i thought she's  another disposable like your dead boy."

"Well with Spencer I had no choice,but with her i still had a chance,second her parents, not her responsibile for Any of this  she lived on foreign and  her parents died before my mother death."

"Well yeah,so what makes you so sure that  she gonna accept you when you are gonna tell her about how you  murdered her town people so many  and killed Spencer."

Judith calms down,in silence looking with regret,

"I'm sorry,I'm  confused because of town people guilt and remorse, something suddenly came in and bothered me."

Nexy smiles with disappointment

"Well yeah,so you expecting her to say,hey Judith or hey Sam it's ok you killed our town people because they killed your mother,you are not wrong,it's ok you can stop or its ok  you can murder all of us for what happened to your mother."

"Just shut up,NEXY I'm sorry I didn't feel well yesterday,I felt so confused."

"Sorry,say that to your dead mother ashes  which were laying in your old home."

Judith slaps Nexy,he slapped her back  hard her face got mark of his hand,Judith normal eyes turned into red glow, tightening jaw,shows clenched teeth,placed hand on his neck,started choking him.Nexy  reversely choking her back with tightening jaw,showing clenched teeth,red glow eyes  looking red light to red  light each other on eye contact.demon roars.

"Hey guys,stop fighting I got important news for you."

Shadow ASSASIN enters the room,both eyes turned back  to normal,taking hands from each other necks, inhaling,deep breathing.

"He started it."

"No she started it."

He simply gives slightest look on both. Slightly smiles.
"It's none of my buisness."
Both
"Ok sorry."

"I have something really important to share it with you."

"What is it?"

"Miss Judith,I got new information they are helding prayer meeting at your old house whole town people gathering."

Judith eyes widened open, clenching fist, tightening jaw, red glowing eyes,punches the wall hardly produces fist mark on wall,Nexy stares her with some kind of  pity,unable to comfort her.

"They want to insult my mother like that.Did that priest mother fucker really think  praying on my mother grave will save the town.Their fucking god will forgive them,of course he is because they are not witches."

"Hey miss calm down.What are we going to do about it there are all of them 1000 gathering there."

"Yeah that's what I want all of them in one place tonight,now I'm done with all of this tonight that place gonna turn grave yard to whole town."

Nexy,shadow both widened opened their eyes,staring at her continuously.

Shadow ASSASIN interrupted

"Hey miss think rationally,there are 1000."

"Yeah I just want to get it over with,I had a plan to kill them all." Taking steps outside

"Hey miss.. hey ."

"Nexy,I know you still cares for her why don't you  stop her."

Nexy paying silence,

Judith driving her car out of town,stopped  at super market,opened list in her hand and steeping in.
Few hours later
fixing pipe in her old house, pouring gasoline cans in   water tank,cutted out dozens of  perfume bottles and mixing perfume in gasoline tank,brought two rain towers from super market which covers 100m area or all of her surroundings in her house.moving rain towers in all angles as possible,moving two rain towers for 50m distance to each other, placing hands sketching on thin  air,huge wind stormed right at her direction,faced towards wind,Nexy stood infront of her.

"Hey you called to my mobile?"

"I'm sorry for what I did before,I was acting stupid and hurt you but you still protected me from myself."

"Ok leave it,why did you call me? What is all of this "

"I want you to stay with Madison tonight,take her out kidnap her or  flirt with her any way which is possible to you."

"Now you had no problem with fucking her or do whatever I want with your bestie why?you still didn't answer my question about all of this."

"This rain tower (high vol sprinkler)which produces  artificial rain in movies,it is filled with gasoline town people will experience pleasent smell of Jasmine due to my mother's perfume Jasmine which was her favourite  and it got charming potion in which makes people addictive over it,than you know my next move."

Nexy devily smiles
"Yeah pyrokinesis."

Judith devily smiles,badass look, standing straight,devily glance.