21.NEXY KNIGHT OF HELL

“IN TIMES OF PUNISHMENT,ONE MUST BECOME DEMON OF HELL ”

Blue eyes shining like pearls, taking footsteps slowly in the sounds of a terrible night filled with blood rain, a blood fountain ⛲ of 8. Her heart trembles from tiredness, her eyes rotating in multiple directions. The winds of the peaceful park are filled with blood and chaotic air. She takes slow steps in the park like a ghost, moving silently. She stops at the sight of a bamboo tree, her eyes filled with joy, smiling slightly.

"NEXY NEXY"

NEXY, leaning on the shadow of a tree, rests, wakes up, eyes widened, feeling mad.

"What are you doing? Sam, you said you don't need me."

"No, Nexy, I'm sorry, I need you."

"Yeah, you need an obsessive stalker who would do anything for you and then throw him in the garbage after you're done."

Eyes widened in regret, tearing a few drops, little, rubbed eyes again, regretful heart filled in voice

"Nexy, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."

"What do you mean then? You said that to me a few hours ago, now you want me back."

Stepping away one by one.

She stepped forward one by one on his back. Nerves on slight regret still even though she snapped out.

"Stop following me."

"Please listen to me, Nexy. I'm sorry. Please don't hang up on me. Please listen."

Aggressive shout

"What am I supposed to listen? You still love your human boyfriend who betrayed and tried to kill you, tried to hand you over to your enemies."

"First, don't talk badly about Spencer. He's human; he had no choice. It's not easy for him to give up the town he grew up in for a girl he met a few days ago. In the end, he wished me well in his last moments."
NEXY's eyes tear up slightly, exhaling in utter disappointment.

"Wow, it looks like she wants to understand her boyfriend from the enemies' group, but not someone who did a little stalking and did nothing bad for her other than trying to protect her and asking her to be part of the revenge."

"I'm sorry, Nexy. If I hurt you, I'm a mess. I never had many other people in my life other than my mother. After her death, you know, I'm still grieving and trembling with guilt over killing Spencer. So, I'm sorry if I acted that way."

"Ok, I will come to your room again."

Judith takes off her jacket, puts it on NEXY.
Nexy looks worried the way Judith left herself open in the cold air, giving her a stare in a sense of worry.

"Hey, I'm a demon; I don't feel cold."

Judith takes a grip of control, chest up, and speaks with fake confidence. By looking at him eye to eye and getting closer to him, 5 inches close to kiss.

"Don't lie," I saw how you are feeling even though you don't look cold from the outside."

"No, I'm not."

"Your skin is shivering; you may not notice."

Eyes astonished and dazed,
With soft, sighting eye to eye, softly voice,
"What about you?"

Regretting to look straight eye to eye, little down, smooth voice.

"I am not the one who's been outside for half a day. You are, so at least let me owe you, please."

On soft gaze, eye to eye, face down regrettably, hopeful eyes.

Shoulder hugged, within a blink moment, both of them are present in the room.