18.BLACK HOOD ASSASIN

Aftermath events of a couple's death have struck terror in the hearts of Roussillon residents, and now the town is filled with fear. A few days have passed.

Two male friends are taking a walk in the park. The sunshine has just started, and the warm inhale makes their nerves tingle with a good sensation. All the trees and the cool breeze traveling in the park create a breath that feels like heaven. Warming all their nerves, they feel a cool aura like ice. One of the friends is deeply relaxed.

"Wow dude, walking in the park this morning is such a heavenly experience. I love the country life, dude..."

His voice suddenly slowed down, and he started bleeding green liquid from his mouth like an open tap. Another man's heart raced as fast as a superbike, and he was sweating in fear.

"Hey, whaaats happ..ening to youuu? " with slow and strucked voice encountered black hood jumping on top of him loudly groans "ahahahh."

      FIG: BLACK HOOD ASSASSIN

"In the moon's soft glow, a red-haired beauty stands,
Beneath the warm cascade, her delicate hands.
The water dances on her skin so fair,
A symphony of sensation in the steamy air.

Her fiery locks cascade like a waterfall of flame,
As she closes her eyes, lost in the shower's tame.
Each droplet a caress, a gentle touch,
A moment of bliss that she loves so much."

Judith's eyes wide open, slightly lips up, holding her white towel, with a kind of pouting expression, as she almost felt a temporary sense of temptation.
"Nexy, are you stalking on me to see me naked?"

Nexy's eyes are stable as always, slightly lifted up, eye to eye, two steps closer, a slight smile on his face, maintaining the same devilish glance as always, filled with a pleasant and dark aura, calm.

"Sammy, if I wish to see you naked. I would have watched you over so ma.."

Judith's eyes are slightly wide open, glowing red, maintaining a straight posture. She takes two steps closer, maintaining serious eye contact.

"Stop, don't say that. I won't let that happen."

"Really! You look so beautiful with piercing gaze . I have to say you look hot and sexy on half naked already. "

Judith lips up, unable to control temptation, but temptation still remains inside, eyes are filled with melodious sweetness, but still took control of wide eyes and covered in a mask of seriousness. Eyes widened in a sense of determination, inhaled slightly.

"Ok, tell me what news you brought today."

Nexy looked straight forward, slightly smiling in cherishment.
"Ok ,you are such a hard core Sammy miss Judith just dress up and come to me i shall wait in living room."