12.GREIF

Judith (Sam) Story began aftermath events of Abbadon and Spencer death she still feel Spencer death is something so lot to take in

Judith (Sam) Story began aftermath events of Abbadon and Spencer death she still feel Spencer death is something so lot to take in.She finally felt love on Spencer and she didn't want to Hurt him but she have to kill him in order to have revenge on what happened to her mother.She still feel pain of the love and heartbreak over Spencer death still by drinking and not working much for 2 months since that event happened.

Town people felt sad about Judith condition.Girl whom saved them is in now condition of such a greif she can't get over it for two months.But Judith not even felt sympathy or any kindness towards that act because they just showed little bit of kindness won't change what happened to her and her mother.Second she knows what will happen after town people know about her true self.

(Among those who sought her, a charismatic young man named Spencer had engraved his presence deep within Judith's heart. Their love was nothing but just some temporary happiness and attraction something which comes and go because destiny's cruel hand had other plans for because witches and humans can't be together.)

Madison came to Judith heads down, narrowed eyes, in low and soft voice in sense of Concern."What are you doing?It's been 2 months since Spencer got killed by that freaky demon and his body was no where to be found just forget and move on dear."

Judith slightly tears, eyes widened, heart beat pumping so high and loud. In sense of Grief. "You don't even know anything about what I'm feeling actually you don't know anything."

Yeah like inside she's thinking she's the one killed Spencer and framed all deaths on Abbadon to gain trust of town people.

Madison eyes widened, throwing down vase at her room,in sense of Concern- Disappointment. "Yeah that's true I don't know anything about you and Spencer or that black demon.All I'm trying is to do is comfort my best friend because she's the one all I got after I losing spencer."

Judith again felt such a sad reaction towards her words because she knew
one day she will be also disposable as Spencer because she is also another human same as him.May be some day time will comes where she had no choice same as she did with Spencer to kill him.

Judith come to concious and apologies "Yes you are my freind but I'm sorry I can't forget him it's so complicated and lot for me also some moments between us which I can't share it with you.I think you know."

Madison simply thought about it as "Yes there are privacy and love moments between couple which everyone had there is nothing that new about it. Any way I forgot to tell you something Spencer father who was in US now coming to the town for his funeral this week they are having it."

Judith surprised and ask "Why Spencer father not came for this long also Spencer never mentioned his father to me."
Madison with some anger and greif stated" It was their family issues Spencer father had second family in Us he went for buisness purpose but he involved with one whore there and had second family that's why Spencer hates him.Second asshole didn't give a shit about his abandoned family same as he did for his new family. He didn't attended when Spencer mother got into car accident and died too bastard."