10.TWISTED LOVE'S FINAL TEST

"NOT ALL LOVE STORIES HAVE A HAPPY ENDINGS SOME WERE LEFT IN TRAGEDY TOO"
Judith opened her eyes, streching hands, slightly up her back bone from bed,holding mobile checked,her eyes widened opened,skin shaking ,heart trembling so fast heard loud so much out mobile message from nandhu marked with seen symbol.She jumped out of bed dressed,grabbing car keys.

As she navigates through the town's twisted streets, Judith eyes sharpened as she saw the carnage and devastation wrought by the frightened and restless denizens. Recognizing that fear breeds chaos and uncertainty, Judith resolves that her first step must be to confront Spencer and restore tranquility to the town. She comprehends that time is of the essence, for if she doesn't act swiftly, the fear will rip the townsfolk apart, with potentially dire consequences for herself in the midst of the swirling turmoil.

A glimmer of hope flickers within Judith's chest when she realizes that Spencer hasn't joined the ranks of troublemakers who sow discord throughout the town. This revelation fuels her belief that he still harbors feelings for her, offering her a chance to save him. Despite the tumultuous circumstances, Judith's love for Spencer burns strong, making him the sole person in the entire town she wishes to protect rather than harm.

Spencer took seat on abandoned factory,she stepping forward to him

"Hey! Spencer "

"What is it? Judith or can I call you evil witch Sam? "

Judith eyes turned away,heart trembling little fast, sense of uncomfort.

"My mother is not evil Spencer this town people thought about her wrong they burned her alive for no reason."

Spencer eyes narrow,brows furrow, tightening jaw,stepped forward two 👣

"So now you want to murder all of us for killing your mother,your mother is a witch that's what we do to you people that's common."

"So you were very wrong than us to kill these many for our small mistake."

Judith eyes almost red, tightening jaw, taking steps forward,hands shaking rapidly

"Mistake ?Common mistake common mistake wow Spencer so you are saying you can do anything to us.you can make our families suffocating but we have to understand you so peacefully."
Spencer took deep breath, slightly smiles, took few steps forward,pointing finger at her in high pitch voice in full anger.
"So, what are you gonna kill all of us for one mother? "

"She's my whole world.so hell yeah, I'm ready to destroy whole world for her.when world is so cruel its not supposed to be live."

"You are the one cruel,you n your mother are evil not us."

"Shut up,just shut the fuck up. I'll fucking kill all of you."

"I won't let that happen."

Placing hand down,picking shovel down,raising shovel,rushing towards her with fierce determination,wind got heavy, slowly backing off bit by bit,shovel dropped down,air lifting him up, floating on air 8 feet top.judith pointed her palm straight to him.

"Spencer,i really love you I don't want to harm you along with these town people so please just give up n be with me."

"Fuck, you evil witch go to hell."

Judith eyes glisten with tears unshed tears, burning inner turmoil, rapid exhales.

"Please Spencer for one last time please ."

"Hell no."

Raising hand straight shovel came to her hand,with heavy heart drived through stomach,piercing stomach took exit to back.

Slowly placing Spencer down,unshed tears so hard, burning inner heart ,inner nerves

" Why Spencer why didn't you listen to me?"

"I thought you will understand me atleast I got you in whole world but you too."

Spencer wished on his last breath,last words"May be it was our human nature to treat witches as enemies I hope in next life I'll see something different for us."

"You are good person Sam or Judith what ever I hope you will get something good in your life."

Spencer's last breath escapes his lips, Judith's sorrow engulfs her, mourning the love they lost and the impossibility of finding solace among humans. She acknowledges that it is within human nature to attack witches and monsters without pausing to consider the harm they may or may not pose. Nevertheless, her love for Spencer endures, an unextinguished flame.

Through tear-filled eyes. Judith vows to honor Spencer's memory forever, cherishing him as one of the few virtuous souls, one of the kind-hearted humans. She acknowledges that he acted in accordance with the beliefs of his people, while she as a vengeful witch was bound to fulfill her destiny. Embracing their inescapable fate, she resolves that no force can alter it, yet she will carry Spencer's memory within her heart, eternally ablaze.