20.JUDITH BLACK WRATH RECAP

Eyes are wide open, filled with shock, keeping hands on head, tapping head, dialing mobile over and over. Almost throw mobile to the wall, snapped out of it, keep dialing....

"Hello! Who is this?"

"I'm your cousin Sam, Lydia. Why did you do it?"

Lydia being clueless on slow confusion voice
"Did what? What are you talking about, Sam?"

Being mad
"I'm talking about you paying a ransom amount of money to the shadow assassin to hire him."

With tearful voice
"I'm sorry I thought I was helping you. I heard you and my father's emotional talk before you were leaving, and I hate that one who's being sweet and joyful to me. My cousin hasn't even talked to me for a little smile for these many years. In my home, I spend all day crying and suffocating. That's why I did it."

"Your father and your big sister, who is 20, aren't doing anything. How come the small one, 16, did all this? Where did you get that much money from?"

With voice shaking, heart trembling still trying to speak.
"Sam me and my freinds band Alex you know that guy, who supplies drugs in school his batch and me planned heist I helped them with my witchy powers."

Than sam got another thought"NEXY said it's secret organisation only known by few so how come she knows it."

Eyes wide open, with a sharp gaze, maintaining a steady voice and saying loud and strong.

"Don't lie! There's no way someone like you found out about an organization like that by yourself."

The voice is shaking.

"There is an anonymous site on the internet that provides supernatural connections and secrets. Since you are not much of an internet person, you didn't know Sam.""Just cancel the payment; I will manage the rest."

Voice comes "No, it won't be canceled like that, Miss Sam. Once payment is done, the client should honor it until the end; otherwise, we eliminate them."

Eyes glowing hell red, grabbed Assassin's collar, lifting palm up, which produces a fireball about to strike.
Assassin smiles

"Hey miss killing me not work there are too many low Assasins will go to eliminate her only way it will work is let me finish my job."

Eyes turned back blue,inhaled

"Ok Lydia, I'll manage be careful with payment."
Hangs up 🤳

"Ok it's my revenge. You can get your payment still so all you have to do is just help me on my revenge.How about we both working together?"

From windows of the hall,NEXY eyes encountered whole,punched wall,took a leave in speed of wind.Exhaling so quickly in sense of disappointment.

Judith's eyes widened suddenly as she felt the high-altitude air, sensing something off against her skin. The outside door was open, and she looked around, snapping out of it and calmly going back inside.

Screams

"Hey Judith,I loved you looked after you for all these years on your revenge path As if i were your  shadow, but you want Assasin to help you but not me.Fuck you fuck you.."

Judith holding sample of blood test tubes ,plenty in Bag.

"I heard about you miss sam,you want to do Balck magic again to kill town people just like you did that time starting."

"Yeah."

"Why don't you tried this for all this time? Instead of worried about their guns."

"Using black magic to kill people is like draining blood from your heart. I got weak due to killing over 25 last time now my strength recovered again."

"You performing, thunderbolts,Pyro
Gravity all well you can heal well"

"That is not same as black magic same as performing sniper rifle,shot gun and handgun are not same thing."

"Ok,  how did you got this blood samples? "

"As a Assasin that's silly question to ask. Where do you think?"

"Hospital."

"how did you manage poisoning whole bar? "

"When town people are busy to encounter bashed body made by your boyfriend that time I went in and poisoned all the alcohol in bar.Also i know it won't work on you and your boy freind only on humans, but it not worked on Adamson no attitude would have save him that made by fangs of powerful scorpion demon."

Eyes wide opened, 🤯"What! i know Adamson is suspicious from starting."

Eyes astonished in slight shy."Wait!he's not my boyfriend,I'm just using him for my revenge just like Iam using you. He's some kind of obsessive Stalker demon with some  great muscle power. So i thought he might be use."

Taking a seat on down, pouring blood in palm, enchanting black magic, wind got heavy, clouds turned so red, blood raining little, town people shivering, heart trembling so fast, deeply exhaling on verge of death, Adamson's eyes little widened not at all shaken by it.

Edward heart beating so fast,Alan images from blood form coming.whispers"You will suffer more than your son."exhaling so deep and quick like a dog.

Madison while serving drinks glass got dropped,whole bar filled with loud whispers of Air,roar of demons Ricky stood up and sweating,one guy bleeding from mouth,  another guy head shaking up from top of head force strike and got  🕳️ flowing blood up like a blood fountain.madison ah aha aha...

Whole people in bar ah aha ah,running one heart torn into hole spilled heart blood down left breath in fraction of seconds,Charlie picked shot gun from table.

"You dirty whore daughter of Alan, just come out and face us like a real person you coward."

Edward heart pounding so fast,shaking in fear. " Leave me alone please leave me alone please leave me alone trembling heart beat so fast."
One guy stepping towards Edward slowly,hand on his shoulders" calm down dude that witch is dead now. It's work of. Her dau.. "

Cough blood on Edward tshirt, got jaw dropped,forehead,neck,chest, turning red spots,red spots forming little holes dozens of holes,pumping blood fountain,Edward fall down back to the ground ah aha ah screaming,heart trembling so fast. "Fuck Fuck..."

Tapping hands to the ground fastly. "Fuck you Sam fuck you Sam."

NEXY devily smile, inhaling warm breeze of blood rain. "There you go sam you are back again."

Four Foot steps reaching towards him,"Hey you are the demon." One of them ears pumping blood out from left right like two sided fountain flowing left right direction instead of up.Another guy stopped his steps, wide opened,mouth &eyes"ahah ah ah ."heart sound so fast passing through ears like rock jazz.Hand driven in his pocket, looking heart holding in hands,NEXY cold blooded devil stare that's the last picture copy formed on eyes of man.

Judith enchanting louder,louder as wind blood rain pressure increases,felt sensation of tiredness,voice getting slower,nose bleeds, Assasin grabbed her shoulder. "Stop miss rest I'll start tommorow." Closed her eyes,dizzy , collapsed on the floor.

"Sam Sam wake up are you ok."

Carrying in hands, stepping towards bed room,placed her in bed, pouring water on mouth.