15:STALKER DEMON LOVE TALE

Judith's heart is beating so fast, her mind racing with confusion. Every nerve is clueless upon hearing the name; she becomes disoriented. Her hands are shaking, but she manages to grip onto something by clenching her fists. Her eyes glow red, turning even darker, almost like the devil from hell. Her appearance and aura change accordingly.

"Who the fuck are you? Who ever the fuck you are you can't stop me from killing these town."

NEXY inhaled. A soft aura surrounded him, filled with shadows. His slightly turning devilish glance glowed like a diamond, with shining red eyes that were almost tempting, manipulating enough to make any woman—even goddesses—lose their senses.

"Let me in, Sam, I'll explain everything."

Both stepped into the living room. Sam was still in her demon form, predator mode on, but NEXY poured a peg of vodka into a glass, chilling mode activated. He had a drink and sat on the sofa.

"Sam ok chill, I'll clear your SUSPENSE. I am NEXY."

Sam with a glance of a smile reverted back into human form.

"What kind of weird name is it?"

Nexy's eyes are calm as the wind, so stable. Slightly, lips up in a sense of pride, maintaining a lover boy attitude by staring at her continuously and smiling. In a husky voice.

"Next to death, my full name in short it  is Nexy."
😳"What again".

"Don't be afraid, I'm a demon, not a human. I know everything about you, but you know nothing about me. Please give me a chance to explain."

Sam's eyes turned red momentarily, aggressive. It got back to normal. She inhaled, holding her nerves, maintaining calm.

"Ok, I'm ready to listen."

Nexy inhaled softly, his eyes giving a cherishing look, slightly pouting his mouth in his husky voice.

"Well, witch daughter, who lost her mother due to the stupid town trying to attack someone when she heard the first thing as a demon."

Sam shrugs her shoulders, having sarcasm nerves, slightly lifts up her lip, and looks straight into my eyes while keeping sarcasm mode. "Well, my mother and I never went into anyone's room in the middle of the night and introduced ourselves as witches like some kind of serial killer."

NEXY slightly lifts up his lip, giving looks of temptation in a calm and devilish soft voice.
"Yeah I came in middle of night because I can't take it any more. I had so many pegs of alcohol only to tell you this."

Hit back again to the past few years, transporting Nexy lay on the ground, wings turned down. "Please forgive me for last time; I beg for mercy." So many terrifying voices echo from black shadows; the whole background is filled with a crowd in smoke. Lots of black shadows cheer for his punishment.

"You already did too many mistakes no forgiving, this time only banishment for you."

Black hole opened on the top of him got pulled into it opening eyes saw greeny plants and leaves in the ground laid as few days passing face turning muddy and dirty. Wings becoming dry and getting faded away.

Fig:Nexy before banishment

Suddenly, I brought up some strength and barely stood up. On my left side, there is an apple tree. Stepping forward to the apple tree, I take the first bite from the apple, and it gives me a heavenly feeling. Dwelling in my thoughts, I realize that all I have in my world is a piece of meat and some bone soup.

A few hours passed, wounds finally healing and regaining strength. At that moment, I was about to fall, so I placed my hand upon a tree next to me, a little further from the woods.

"In the golden sunlight's gleam, a teen with hair aglow,
Blue eyes sparkling, a mother's love on show.
Laughter fills the air, joy dances in their play,
A warmth unfelt before, in my heart does stay."

Dwelled into another memory

"In shadows deep, I followed her trace,
Blue eyes shining in the moon's embrace.
Blonde hair dancing in the night's soft glow,
A smile that hides secrets, a tale to sow."

Next, I was watching her when she was sobbing over her mom's death.

"That's the first time I too experienced tears and felt the pain of someone. My heart also got torn as close as hers. I too felt so much pain like I never felt in my life."

Hit back to the present moment, where Sam's face turned shock with eyes open and unable to move an inch, looking at NEXY with surprise for a few moments.

NEXY hit back to the past moments, transporting him to the moment where Sam was filled with tears, heavy breathing in fear, staring at the townspeople from the bushes, overhearing their voices.

"Well, i did so great by killing that witch good thing is we all took seperate sticks with flames to burn that witch this is good thing. We can all share equal pleasure".

Nexy stood up, about to walk towards town to finish them all at once. As a demon, instinct felt some inner rage of revenge for what they did to Sam. Suddenly, I stopped myself, and my inner voice guided me: "Let's give the girl a choice. If I kill them now, I'll only give her momentary relief but not satisfaction or remove the burden from her heart if she can't do it on her own."

Then transportation to Sam's uncle's house. Then the next moment, I caught sight of you hugging her uncle; both are sobbing so hard about Alan's death. That moment, I hoped for revenge or a better life—whatever happens to her, it's for her best. I'm supposed to stay away from her until she's ready.

NEXY, memories transported me to where I saw her pyrokinesis in the minivan with the partying crew. That's when I got a feeling: "I'm right about her; she's not going to leave any of them."

I walked towards her motel for guidance sighted her video calling Indian freind"Hey Nandhu , I need your help can you send me spells of your black magic voodoo. "

Inner voice repelled

"She don't need my help, i think."

I stormed towards the gas station. I caught sight of her on top of the gas station owner, Joe, on the bed. My heart was broken, and I left. For the first time, I couldn't breathe for hours or minutes when I was hit back with those memories. Started drinking bottle of alcohol got hit on bed.This circles goes on for days again i unable to forget her went to gas station caught sight of "Charlie pointing gun at Joe". ......so on

For first time i feel

In the shadow's veil, the demon's eyes ablaze,
His girl in danger, a threat in the haze.
With a fierce roar, he steps forth, strong and bold,
Protecting her fiercely, his love untold.

so I started killing both of them in order to protect her.
Now eyes transported to present looking Sam with eyes open wide stood on one place like statue and with multiple reactions.

"So you are the stalking demon? "

NEXY's eyes are so stable in terms of cherishment, slightly lips up, slightly taking steps slow, closer and closer as steps filled with a sense of devilish attitude. A devil's glance, still a heart of devil filled with sincerity and a tempting look.

"Whatever, I love you, Sam, and I'm the only one who can help you and understand you. I came here to ask you whether you need me or not, which I should have done earlier."