4.SAM'S REVENGE STARTS

"There is one thing you need to remember always curse/revenge from some one who deeply hurt will never go away that easily".

FIG:SAM/JUDITH

(Sam, now known as Judith, decides to hide her true identity as she seeks revenge for the tragic loss of her mother.)

As Judith opened gate of sky bar entering in , all the boys staring her, by widening eyes, in thoughts of beauty and gorgeous Judith looks red head short hair so tempting to see hotness in nothing but can't be helped,blue eyes making heart of young man beats more faster than usual in sense of love and temptation ,red tshirt, torn jeans bold body young 25 years adult. As she steeping in, people opened their eyes even more widened,all the men hearts beat up so quick, some of them holding beer glass tightly, some of them not even aware as they hold tight broken glass peices making them bleed too.still temptations of beauty, heart warming, hard to not cherish , as none of goats aware of wolf entered in sheep skin.

"Hey manager I heard bartender job is open."
[There, she meets Madison, a sassy and confident co-worker, and Spencer, a charming and curious young man who becomes infatuated with Judith's enigmatic aura.she noticed it but avoided it.]

Amidst the lively atmosphere of the bar, Judith sighted Edward with burned face took a glass of champagne having sip gentle , he wore grey shirt and black looks good to be urban cow boy with burned face
handsome but troubled individual held her hand"hey red head you look sexy if you want man I'm here for you"
Judith faced towards him he looks charming white colur cute cheeks but behaving like asshole.Surprisingly, Edward intervenes "hey let the girl go asshole". Man took off Judith hand
Judith " thanks to edward."
Edward"no problem it was our duty as a men to respect and save women".

sparking a brief connection between them.eyes no direct contact to any, hands shaking, heart beat so fast,kicked in thoughts of doubt, kindness right or wrong as millions of thoughts running her mind right now, hands highly shaking, inhaled deep, went to bath room mirror, eye to eye to her own reflection, as she saw own reflection it's speaking of

"Sam just because these town people are nice now won't change what they did to mother, even murderers, serial killers live peacefully by building orphanage, hospitals after their wrongs, remember nothing will ever change what they did or do justice to the victim family. "

As she saw own reflection, heart even pumping so high, hands shaking, holding tight with another hand, again facing eye to eye to reflection, in thoughts of punching mirror but getting hard grip of it, eye to eye continue in face of own reflection

"You think they are whole town but remember one thing when majority people are so stupid to not think even once about mother have she ever been rude to them or argued any or not thought about what reason she has to harm any, ultimately not even saw her harming any one with their eyes nor they did enquiry before punishing.Think otherwise why mother had died other than superstition even if it committed by one or few bad person manipulation people who fell for this kind of irrational manipulation also no better than them."

Now judith, inhaled, took steady posture, chest up, shaking stopped, orginal thoughts back on, narrow eyes, in sense of aggression and confidence took desicion to never stop no matter what.

Judith heading towards motel room,taking steps, maintaining same straight steady posture, walking in sense of confidence and vengeful heart hiding nature, dwelled in thoughts of revenge and inner thoughts, inner voices repeating same over 100:-
"This is just the beginning. The town will soon tremble under the weight of my vengeance."

As Judith delves deeper into her quest for revenge, she sighted group individuals from the town loud music driving van so fast.over 10 people on van shaking beers, touching and shaking butt,girls sexy butt shaking she faced her left hand ✋ towards the upcoming van,pyro from hand passing like hell fire,driver passengers of van widened open their eyes before scream come out of their mouths Pyro striked them.screaming on burning fire, fraction of seconds body got charred van shapeless on hell fire.foot steps sound hearing loud too many foot steps Judith just slowly and quickly sneaked her motel room .whole town stepped towards van eyes widened open.

(The incident is initially dismissed as a tragic accident, but Judith revels in her pcoytntol over the town. However, she remains ever aware of the fragile nature of human kindness, reminding herself of the pain they caused her and her mother.)
Judith took a seat on cushion laid back towards cushion feeling softness of cushion,eyes on agressive gaze whispers herself"this is just beginning over 1400 people of town only 10 dead. Let's see more wrath and blood shed."

She placed hand on pocket took mobile 📲 swiping,touched voice clip of her:-
"Judith vowing to make the town pay for their sins. Unbeknownst to the townspeople, a storm of vengeance is brewing, and Judith is prepared to unleash her wrath upon those who wronged her and her mother.

With each passing moment, Judith's darkness grows, transforming her from an innocent girl into a force to be reckoned with. As she steps out into the world, chilling smile firmly in place, the town remains oblivious to the impending doom that awaits them."
Judith upon passing voice clip to ears inhaled,devil smiled.

"

Fig: JUDITH PYROKINESIS

( "This is why they says past will never leave you it always waits for right time to strike you".)

1.What is the new name of Sam?

2.Who saved her in bar from drunken bully?

3.Whom did she kill today?How many?