7.CHAOS IN SMALL TOWN-1

"NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE UNDER OUR CONTROL NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO".
Town people foot steps are everywhere so high,so much noise, ,store windows 🪟 got multiple holes from stones,cars buses setting in fire,screams shouting of bystanders are everywhere.bystanders thrown down kicked by assholes feet, people are exhaling so hard,eyes from window looking outside in sense of fear unable to step out,women children trembled in fear of insanity of town noise.

Charlie rumours spreading habit worked even better than Alan situation,rumours of Charlie spreading in town like such a wild fire,causing chaos and havoc.Fueling town people even more sign rage,fear and hate.

Despite all happening charlie enjoying attention his rumours are spreading,by the way there is another person also behind its not all on Charlie.

Fig: CHARLIE

Judith car driving towards bar,from car window she witnessed something widened opened her eyes,skin shaking heart trembling to her straight  havoc,passengers got stones hit by assholes,stores in town got several holes in mirrors.buses,cars getting striked by town people.judith sighted all of it.her heart trembled in fear,hands shivering as out of car, trembled in fear, getting shock wave over it unable to move nerves eyeing scene just straight with dazed expression,inner voice "idk this all happens because of my actions I only wanted revenge.this chaos not gonna let me.."

  Her hand got grabbed,leaned towards wall,doors closed by spencer.Her eyes widened opened as she drawn in to small room,with one queen size bed,two old cushion green ,sofa in green,walls painted pink.

"What are you doing, Spencer? Why did you grab me and bring me inside like that? Are you planning to harass me too?" As  Judith voice shaking,widened eye look at his eye continuously.

Spencer lips up slightly in sense of humor n flirty looking straight at her eye"Calm down, Judith. I'm here to protect you, not harm you. The people out there are looking for you, blaming you for the deaths that have been occurring since your arrival."

Judith's eyes widened "What? Who is looking for me? What have I done? I never intended for any of this to happen? " she protested.

Spencer's voice remained composed as he reassured her, "It doesn't matter what you did or didn't do. Some of these townspeople have lost their sanity. They believe you're responsible for the deaths because they started happening when you arrived."

Feeling a mix of relief and disbelief, Judith asked Spencer, "But what about you? Do you think I'm capable of causing all this suffering?"

Spencer puppy eyed,in sense of hope  "No, Judith. They're just delusional. I don't believe for a second that you could cause harm to anyone. I saw you for the first time serving drinks to people, listening to music, and enjoying funny jokes on your phone. There's no way someone with your gentle nature could be behind all of this."

Judith's expression softened, a mix of gratitude and self-doubt crossing her face. "*Maybe you're right, Spencer,*" she thought. "*Music and humor used to bring out the best in me, the sweet girl I could have been if circumstances were different. But now, I've become the very demon witch for town destruction .*"

With no other choice, Judith reluctantly accepted.judith stood up facing up 🚿 feeling sensation of warm water,washing droplets with towel.stepping towards room.Judith changing clothes facing  her own image in mirror,eyes is in full of sense of clueless emotions,skin is shaking in sense of confusion .as she looking herself in mirror saw images of Spencer grabbing her,his words.shake head slightly,clenched fist, own whisper on  mirror.
"He's the only right man for you Sam your whole life people only tried to hunt you bother you.Spencer only one who tried to protect you for first time".

Judith widened eye tightening  jaw, inner voice"He don't know anything about me ,if he knows nothing will work."

Judith Spencer sat on cushion, holding glass of vodka, taking sips of it, looking eye to eye,staring each other for a while,Judith  ughhh.Spencer"Oh sorry I'm little distracted."

As they engaged in conversation, their talk turned to movies. "My favorite characters are Black Widow and Dark Phoenix," Spencer revealed. "They're powerful, badass women who inspire me. I see a similar strength in you, Judith."

Judith eyes widened,her  clueless gaze by pouting lips  "Who the hell are Black Widow and Dark Phoenix? I know I'm a real woman, but I have no idea WTF are you talking about ."

Spencer burst into laughter, finding her response incredibly amusing. "They're fictional characters from movies," he clarified, still amused by her misunderstanding.

Judith with lips pouted,puppy eyed in sense of hope "Oops! I thought you were comparing me to some mythical witches. I suppose I've been out of touch with popular culture."

The two of them shared a moment of shared laughter, unaware that Judith's lack of movie knowledge had become another lighthearted topic in their conversation.

---