Chapter Two: Kiddnapping

----- April 25th, 2010 -----

Nothing really happened over the next few days, we kept hunting for Eve with no luck, Ryan begun his slow introduction into our society. Although his official ceremony, as unlike me he was joining the Coven without breaking the law so it would be a whole affair, was put on hold until after the whole crap with Eve was resolved. At this point though, even the human students were starting to notice the increased security.

Celestia and I were currently sitting in the staff common room, I was studying up on previous Game of Rite Seasons. This would be the first year that Sam had a coven which was the right size for her to feel comfortable competing in the tournament. While Celestia was studying an astrological sign chart. A death portal opened in front of her, and I looked at her confused.

"it's not mine," She spoke just as confused.

Soon after she said that a Death Maiden stepped out of the portal. With the typical vestige of one and she instantly locked eyes with Celestia. "Celestia,"

" Holly-blue, it's been a while." Celestia spoke, the bound between the pair was very clear. I don't want to say that it was friendship, that wouldn't be accurate, more like they went through hell fire together.

"Indeed, not since we became Death Maiden's together, and given what we went through, I thought you should know, I was just forced to do our duty in this town."

I didn't hear the rest of the conversation, I dropped my book practically leaping from my chair, I burst out the common room heading to the main reception, looking at the receptionist on the desk. She looked at me, a Demon from a different coven she still looked at me with mistrust, but I didn't care about that right now. The panic was plastered on my face, and I growled. 

"Get all the students to the main hall now, we need to do a roll call immediately."

"With all due respect Lord Hades, you do not have the aut...."

"Do not waste our time you bumbling moron. He has my authority, and that of the next head of the Hades dynasty take your pick." Valimus snapped from my hand.

------------------------------------------------------------

With that my next stop was the security office, I heard the announcement over the schools PA, and kept going. This wasn't good, not at all. Given the Fallen presence in the town this could mean nothing good. For one thing Ryan wasn't the only Nephelium we had at the school. I was in full panic mode. These students were under my protection as a member of the security team and if it was one of ours that made them my responsibility.

" Galen," Sammy spoke having heard the announcement. "what is going on why the announcement?"

"Death Maiden came, said she just did her duty."

"Broach handle the roll call, see how many students if any are missing. The rest of the combat members of our coven will investigate this immediately."

"I'm the Dean, I'll handle the roll call and the back lash, if any, you go."

---------------------------------------------

Celestia had gotten the location, and we went there without pause. Just outside the local coffee shop, there was already a police cordon to make sure the public didn't interfere. Stanilo nodded at us as we arrived, the 'evidence' of what had happened her was scattered over the street. There was blood, a lot of it, so much so that it took Jackson everything he had not to be lost to the scent, scraps of uniform, our school uniform, were draped over what was left of the students. To say there were bodies wasn't accurate, instead all that was left of them were chunks of human remains, spread out on the street in a twisted painting. Guilt hit my heart, these kids had been under my protection and here they lie dead. This was clearly supernatural, no human could tear a person limb from limb, this wasn't even a predatory kill either, they had been torn apart for little more than fun. I fought down the Spirit of War shoving it down as deep as it would go.