~ {Epilogue: }~

Mortis and the Rouge Custodies Veritas arrived at Eve's base, Mortis giving a loud growl of anger as the arrived. The base was a catacomb of halls and rooms, only one of these being the lab where Steinovitch had worked.  He let out a frustrated roar and smashed the wall to his left with pure hatred.

"Things didn't go your way then?" Sandu asked almost mockingly.

"Shut it Vampire or I'll carve you into small pieces myself." Mortis hissed angrily. 

It taking everything he had not to kill the Vampire, he was useful. The Dragon gave an almost painful roar as he took his typical form. A Demon now stood there, the scales sinking into a crystal like Drago's on his hand, before fading out of existence altogether. He reached out, sensing it the flow of Entropic-Magic, Eve had left very specific instructions should she perish and he would follow those through. He walked into the lab, and pushed the magical energy he had absorbed from Eve while chocking her into the door where the Communicatio lapidea sat, using the last of the Magic he had drained from her to activate it.

"Fallen one." Growled the venoms tone of Lady death. "I know you serve Dante Hades to further my goals, and were helping Eve but what right does a mere servant have to contact me?"

"Your precious Lady War is captured by the enemy, the attack failed due to her own Damned Hubris." He snapped angrily. "In the event she died she told me to contact you."

"I see," Lady Death Paused to consider her next words carefully. "Would you like to take her role in our plans?"

"I'll tell you what I told her, I care not for your conspiracy's witch. I only fight along side you for the same reason why I joined Dante's Coven, to gain more magic to prolong my life. I'll fight for you, I'll not join you though. I just thought you should know that one of your Riders have fallen."

"Very well, I have a request I asked Eve to secure some Mysdawn and bring it to Lady Famine. I would have you deliver it." She asked, although both knew it was no mere request.

"I'll have the vampire deliver it, right now with the chaos in the school my absence has gone unnoticed but it won't be for long. What of this little compound?"

"Abandon it, Eve has traps set traps I can activate from here, and given the presence of the of Absolia our enemies will be attracted to it and hopefully find their tomb, you have one hour to leave."

"What of the Custodian?" He asked, very few knew of them but he was one of those few.

"Leave him where he is, I'll have Lord Conquest come and pick it up when it's time." Lady Death replied before cutting the call.

Mortis looked at the Custodian, he was chained up in an alcove just off of the crystal. He shivered, the Custodian looked so pathetic chained up like that in the corner of the room. It was hard to believe that he was one of the few beings in the universe capable of destroying Mortis' soul completely. He spat at the Custodian before leaving the room and grabbing the bag of Mysdawn from the desk, which had a small instruction note pinned to it, he had no clue how Eve had managed to secure this damned mushroom considering it only grew in the Underworld nor did he care, walking out of the room and towards where Sandu and the guard waited.

He threw the Mysdawn to the vampire growling; "Lady Death said to Deliver this to her little cabal." 

"That does not narrow it down Demon." The vampire spoke with a beastly snarl, the age old hate between vampire and Demon burning bright. "Who am I to deliver it too? where and when?"

"Who ever the fuck Lady Famine is, you Exorcist, open me a portal to somewhere discreet back at the school before they notice me missing."

"Then where the hell do I go? I betrayed my enter life to help you all." The guard growled out.

"Here," Mortis spoke handing him a piece of paper. "It's the location of my true coven, not the weakness I am shackled too, my Coven leader Dante is always looking for good people."

The Guard nodded looking at the Vampire. "Where do you need to go?"

"Tokyo," He replied tucking the bag of Mysdawn into his belt.

With that the Guard quickly cut three Portals into the air, and the three stepped through them to carry on the Rider's of the Apocalypse's will.