Chapter Thirteen: Uneasy Alliance

*Authors note: I want my two character's to be Japanese and Sisters, if I have Japanese readers and am using the terminology incorrectly please Message me so I can fix it*

----- July 12th, 2010 -----

To no one's surprise Shariq ended up winning the tournament, we'd only gotten back last night mind you. As was tradition all players, even for teams that had been eliminated, stayed until the end of the tournament, then we had to take the seven days to get back home on the train. To our surprise Eve had been very quite since we left, if she was going to have her vengeance she was taking her sweet time doing it. But I'd  take any reprieve we could right now.

I was currently patrolling the hallways of the school, although all the non-Grey students had gone home most the Grey had elected to stay, so our normal routine carried on. Well as normal as we could, with the death of a student and a clear and present through we'd taken the extra security Kakureru Academy provided on full time until Eve was dealt with, not to mention the Roshna Coven were still here. We still had no access to the room he had taken over, in fact it had got worse. Not only did either Daibhidh or another of their Vanguards stand constant vigil over it, but now where I walked by I could feel a the room pulsated with both Tainted and Sanctified magic, which could only mean a Barrier Spell. It only confirmed my suspicions  that he was a damned traitor. I didn't say it openly mind you, none of us did, we merely prepared for the inevitable.

 I sighed loudly, I hated patrols while class was going on, it was boring as hell. I sighed loudly as I walked through the halls, nodding and one of the security guards as I walked by, it was a surreal sight, most of the class rooms now sat empty. Sammy had paused all classes save combat, medical and magical classes, those we'd need to have to protect the school when the attack came. As I walked the halls you could almost feel the energy, it hung in the air like a thick fog, a feeling any veteran solider would know; the eve of war.

"Iuvenis," Sammy spoke, snapping me out of my daze. 

She constantly wore her armor right now, as did all of us, with no human students in the school it just made sense to be ready for an attack at a moments notice. Judith was at her side, along with Geena, both of them just as armed. We still had no clue how Adam had gotten into the school. I'd asked him personally as a friend if Petru had sold Eve Demon blood, and he had truthfully said that he would never. He respected that the school was neutral ground, and although he had no problem selling to all sides in this war, he had enough of a moral compass to respect that children should never be put in harms way. 

"Hi my love," I replied the stress dripping from my voice. "I thought you were running a class on basic defensive spells right now?"

"I was, however my father has summoned me to his office. I chose to get you, Judith and Geena." it went without saying that she trusted him as little as I did right now.

Without a word we all nodded and left the main building heading to the staff building then to her office, which Raphael had basely annexed as his own. We all moved into the office, her father raising a brow at all four of us being here. He said nothing however, it didn't surprise him that both his daughters had come, and with tensions being as high as they were them having their Sworn-Bloods constantly by their side was to be expected, Broach hadn't left his for one moment. As for Sammy's mother, Queen Annabeth was constantly escorted by Lucas. 

As I walked into the room my eyes were instantly drawn to Pandora. Her olive-tone skin almost blended with her chestnut brown hair, her hazel eyes full of hate for Demon kind measured us coldly, the slight hint of gold from her Reincarnation as a Fallen Angel glinting in the light of the officer, her halo had the typical appearance of any Fallen Angel; it looked almost like tarnished gold as was the bequest of the curse, the once shinning light of it snuffed out. Her four blackened wings, almost as if the feathers had been covered in tar, hung loosely behind her back. On one hip she bore Adam's Timira, the sight of the thing burning my eyes, while on the other hip she bore a Tainted-Blade of sorts, but like all the Lilium she once called kin, rather than it being in the form of a regular sword her's was forged to be Scimitar.