101-110

I Became the Villain’s Own Daughter Chapter 101: go to the zoo

Chapter 101 Go to the Zoo

The always irritable old man shut up, and Song Qingwan was so guilty that they couldn't count on them at all.

No one can stop the little girl from continuing to hold the trash can and cry.

The little girl's cry was like a little cat, thin and weak, not big, but it was heartbreaking.

"Enough! Shut me up!"

I don't know how long it has been, the indifferent man sitting on the sofa finally couldn't bear it, and said coldly: "Try crying again!"

The man's delicate eyebrows were filled with irritability and coldness, and that terrifying indifference could definitely scare people into speechlessness.

If it weren't for the trash can he threw the sugar into, otherwise, as early as when this little guy started crying, he might have thrown people out early.

Who knows, after ten minutes, this little guy didn't want to stop at all.

After he gave a cold roar, the little girl paused, her **** eyes looked at him with watery eyes, and then she narrowed her mouth, turned her head and rubbed her eyes, crying louder!

Lu Junhan: "..."

Father: "..."

Song Qingwan: "..."

Okay, now it doesn't work if my father is here.

There was no change in the expression on Lu Junhan's face. He dangerously narrowed his deep black eyes, slowly bends down, stretched out his big, well-knotted hands, and violently pinched the little girl's delicate and fragile neck.

In a cold tone, every word:

"I **** told you to shut up, didn't you hear?"

When the old man and Song Qingwan saw this, their pupils suddenly tightened: "Smelly boy, calm down..."

"Huh! Lili don't shut up!"

The little girl is stronger than him, and her crying voice is louder than him.

She opened her big watery eyes and looked at his terrible expression, but she was so wronged, her little nose turned red from crying, and she whispered:

"Obviously, it was Dad, you stole sugar from others, you lied to others, and now people shut up, you are a bad dad! Lili never wants to play with you anymore..."

The man's dark eyes stared at her tear-stained little face, his sharp brows frowned tightly, his eyes were dark and deep, but his heart was irritable.

Just a few candies, just crying like this, don't want to play with him, is he not as important as those cheap candies?

This little thing is simply ignorant!

Thinking about this, Lu Junhan's eyes were getting colder and colder, with a deep chill, and the strength on his hands gradually increased, as if he wanted to choke this little guy with no vision.

Song Qingwan next to her was so scared that her soul was about to fly, she hurried over and said:

"Smelly boy, Lili is still young, if you have something to say, don't..."

"Okay," Before Song Qingwan finished speaking, Lu Junhan had already released the hand holding the little girl first.

He retracted his fingertips, raised his eyebrows, lowered his eyes, and slowly adjusted his sleeves with his fingers, hooked his lips slightly, and said indifferently:

I Became the Villains Own DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara