501-520

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Chapter 501: People are rich

Chapter 501 People are rich

"Since you don't give birth, then your future inheritance will definitely be given to that girl, right?"

The old man said.

Song Qingwan wanted to say no, but seeing the little girl's lovely face, she always felt that no matter how much she was given, she would be bullied when she grew up, and she also felt that no matter how much she was given, it would not be enough.

Thinking about this, Song Qingwan sighed and admitted directly.

She is not so kind, she will do the same as other people and donate her inheritance to charity.

Since she has no children, she will definitely leave all of her to Lili. She really treats Lili as her own child.

Moreover, the little girl is also very painful.

The old man hummed, as I knew it, Song Qingwan looked at him and wanted to kill him.

Instead, Lu Qidong sighed:

"Not only the legacy of all our forces, but also Qu, Zhang, Jian and even Pei's family, I am afraid that Lili will be the mainstay in the future.

When their generation is dead, people of the little girl generation will be in charge. Qu Qianqian of the Qu family will be the master, Zhang Yiming of the Zhang family will be the master, and Jianxiyan of the Jian family will be the master, Haicheng these three families, I am afraid they will be led by Lili.

Moreover, the little girl can inherit not only the Lu family, but also a large amount of wealth from Song Qingwan and Hughesl. If Lu Anran cannot give birth to a child, her money and her paintings may all belong to the little girl in the future. .

In terms of money alone, the little girl can be regarded as a rich and enemy country.

What's more, the little girl has her father, grandfather, and even the grandfather's help, and has a good relationship with the Pei family. In short, the little girl has almost ruled Haicheng by now, and her hands have reached the capital.

Such a huge network of old foxes like Mr. Shen will never fail to see.

Let the little girl be her successor, even if she doesn't care much about those power industries, the wealth and connections she inherited are enough to support the industry that Elder Shen gave her.

After Song Qingwan figured it out, she couldn't help muttering: "Shen Lao deserves to be Shen Lao, it is so dark."

"Moreover, the Song family has now withdrawn from the three big families in Haicheng due to stock issues, oh no, now it has become the four big families,"

The four major families now are Qu, Zhang, Jian, and Yu. Because the Qu family and the Zhang family bought a lot of Lu's stocks and made a lot of money, the scale of assets went up immediately and directly replaced the Song family. , And the Song family, because of severe damage, directly withdrew.

Lu Qidong said, "The heirs of the Qu family, the Zhang family, and the Jian family have all become Lili's good friends. Moreover, as far as they have no thought of protecting Lili, I don't think Lili will do anything in the future. They will help. She did it. Now there is only one Yu family, Xiao Lili can completely dominate Haicheng."

As Lu Qidong was talking, thinking of the scene, he couldn't help but laugh.

Lu Anran, who hadn't said much, pressed his lips when he heard the Yu family.

Song Qingwan also laughed: "People from the Yu family don't like to interact with people from the Lu family. It is probably impossible for Lili to have a good relationship with their heirs. However, the other three have a good relationship with Lili. It's already pretty good, but Lili is still attractive."