881-900

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Vol 2 Chapter 881: She wore down jackets and trousers

   Chapter 881 She wore down jackets and trousers

   "Fish?!"

  Sitting quietly on the small bench, she obediently asked Song Qingwan to comb her hair.

  The black and clear eyes lit up suddenly.

  Two little hands quickly touched the back of his neck.

  I thought I would catch a big fish jumping around, but who knows, didn't touch anything:

   "Where are the fish?! There is no fish."

  "Stop touching, I'm not talking about real fish,"

  Song Qingwan replied to her, then quickly raised her head and said to Lu Junhan and the others:

   "Hey, brat, come and see, what exactly is this on Lili's neck? I can't wipe it off. Isn't it a tattoo? But I don't look like it..."

  Song Qingwan had a tattoo with Hughesl when she was young, and when she was passionate, she also tattooed the other's name on her body.

  Although time has passed for a long time, she has tattoo experience after all. She can still feel whether it is a tattoo or not.

  ——If it is really a tattoo, the wound should be scarred where the tattoo is now, but the girl's neck is very smooth to the touch.

  Either the tattoo has been tattooed for a long time, and the scar has fallen off, leaving only the pattern of the tattoo on the skin.

  But Song Qingwan combed the little girl's hair every day. She remembered very clearly that before the little girl was taken away by Mr. Xuan, that is, yesterday morning, her neck was still clean, without this pattern.

Therefore, if it is really a tattoo, it can only be the little girl who was tattooed yesterday when she was taken away by the old man Xuan, but there was no scar after the tattoo. For a while, even Song Qingwan didn't know if it was a tattoo. .

   Hearing this, Lu Junhan was about to get up, but suddenly, Chen Shuo hurried in from outside, and directly called Lu Junhan:

   "Shao Lu."

  Chen Shuo has been with Lu Junhan for many years, handling so many things for him, and even the aftermath of Old Xuan Villa is handled by him alone.

  In fact, he also directly and indirectly knew a lot of inside stories about the old Xuan.

   Besides, Lu Junhan did not intend to hide it from him.

  Chen Shuo knows what to say and what not to say, so even after knowing that Xuan Lao is not a human, but a "fairy", except for the initial surprise.

  Other times, he was very tight-lipped. When others asked, he said that he didn't know anything.

  Lu Junhan probably knew this about him, so he was relieved to leave the matter to him.

  Lu Junhan raised his eyes and asked, "What's the matter?"

  Chen Shuo looked around and saw that the servants of the Lu family were not around. Then he whispered to report the latest events:

"Shao Lu, we arrested Mina three days ago according to your instructions, and kept the people in the original basement, waiting for Lin Yue to throw herself into the net. But I just checked these few days. I didn't see Lin Yue's shadow in the monitoring of the police. Do you think Lin Yue didn't plan to come to rescue Mina?"