221-240

I Became theVillain's Own Daughter Chapter 221: Very happy in love

Chapter 221 Love is very happy

Song Qingwan's voice stopped abruptly, and then rose again:

"Fuck, when did my idol turn into a laugh?"

The old man and Lu Junhan were silent for a while before saying, "...Do you have an idol?"

"What's your expression?" Song Qingwan gave them a blank look.

"What? A forty-something aunt who chased stars broke the law?"

She plausibly:

"You don't know how popular Qu Sinian is in the entertainment industry now. He plays classics in the drama department. He is soft when he wins awards, and his appearance is particularly good. The most important thing is that he looks like me. That ex-boyfriend who died eight hundred years ago. It's just that I can't figure out how my male **** is in his daughter's heart, how can he be a laughingstock!"

While talking, Song Qingwan looked dissatisfied and took out the phone directly:

"No, I have to tell Qu Sinian, I will never allow anyone to tarnish the reputation of my male god, even his daughter!"

"..."

Song Qingwan finished sending the complaint message, refreshed!

Then, turn back the information.

She just glanced, her face stiffened.

When the old man saw this, he thought something big had happened.

Frowning slightly.

I held back, but finally didn't hold it back, reached out and grabbed the information:

"what happened?"

Even Lu Junhan over there glanced over.

Although the two men didn't think this was a big deal, it was the little girl playing games at most, but Song Qingwan had raised a child, the two men did not.

As a result, her face full of crisis made two men with little experience have to pay attention.

The old man looked over and over again, but he didn't find any major problems.

The only daughter of the Qu family, Qu Qianqian, is three years old this year. Because of her parents mixing in the entertainment industry, she has had a lot of outsiders since she was young, and she is relatively early and outgoing.

The identity information looks reasonable.

Mom and Dad are not criminals, they are also serious businessmen at home...

The old man didn't think there was a problem no matter how he looked, so he asked in a deep voice, "What do you see?"

Song Qingwan's expression was heavy: "A big problem."

The old man was sitting in distress with a serious face: "What is the big problem? Is this information false?"

"No."

"that--"

Song Qingwan frowned tightly for a long time, and then said with a heavy face:

"Is the little girl so beautiful these years?"

Father: "..."

Lu Junhan: "..."

The old man was so nervous just now, when he heard her words, he almost didn't come up in one breath, his voice exploded like thunder: