131-140

I Became the Villain’s Own Daughter Chapter 131: The person hired: the original heroine

Chapter 131 The hired person: the original heroine

The wretched man shuddered fiercely, then slapped himself abruptly, begging for mercy:

"Pei, Shao Pei, I was blind, and was deceived by others. Please give me another chance..."

Pei Xiubai didn't say good or bad, but smiled casually, and asked coldly: "Why did she choose to kill me today?"

At this time, the teenager felt that the card was very clever.

Pei Xiubai had been wondering before. After his crippled legs, many people attacked him.

The bodyguards around changed batch after batch, and now this batch is the most elite.

And his own vigilance is also very strong.

He can't be taken in a car so easily.

But this happened.

The timing was too good. It happened that after the last car accident, everyone hadn't reacted, so they came and took him away.

Make him completely defenseless.

After knowing that he was betrayed by that woman, the wretched man only had a lot of hatred in his heart, and he explained everything he knew in detail:

"In fact, that **** made us guard at the gate of the zoo a long time ago!"

"She said, you will definitely be in a car accident today, no matter how powerful you are, you will definitely not be able to avoid the white car that suddenly rushed out!"

"I asked too much, and she said, this is your fate, what do you say, you are destined to be hit by a car today, but that car will not kill you, it will only make you a vegetable!"

The boy's eyebrows sank slightly, this is...foreseeing the future?

But it's not like it.

At the gate of the zoo before, a white car suddenly rushed out, too close and too close, and he couldn't avoid it.

But he was not hit in the end, nor did he become a vegetable.

The wretched man continued:

"But the woman wants you to die! So, she asked us to guard at the gate of the zoo. Once you are hit by a car, you still have a breath, and when people around you don’t react, we will drive over and hit you again. , Knocking you to death!"

With that said, the wretched man couldn't help but chirped:

"Sure enough, this woman... is a tiger, and she is more cruel than anyone else. Why did you provoke her? She wouldn't be your father's mistress..."

Pei Xiu had no expression on his face: "You want to say it straight."

"..." The wretched man was just forgetting himself, and he shut up immediately, then coughed lightly, and said solemnly:

"But then... I don't know what happened, you didn't get hit by a car!"

"Then we can't bump you anymore. If one bumps you into a vegetative, of course the woman is not satisfied, so she let us take the opportunity to go and take you away, wanting us to find a place where no one is. Kill you, you know what happened later..."

The boy raised his eyelids: "That's it, no more?"

"No……"

Seeing the knife approached a little bit closer, the wretched man cursed insidiously!