341-360

I Became theVillain's Own Daughter Chapter 341: Fat you

Chapter 341

In desperation, he helped his forehead and sighed, waved his hand and said:

"Fine, I really lost to you! You can skip this meal now, but you have to eat it tomorrow, you know?"

I'll talk about tomorrow's things tomorrow.

Hearing that there is no need to eat now, the little girl instantly pulled out of her sorrow, her eyes were shining, and the little milk voice was extremely happy.

"Okay! Auntie, you are so nice! Lili loves you so much!"

After speaking, the little girl lowered her head, opened her mouth wide, and began to bite her half-eaten chicken leg.

His face was joyful and eager to celebrate with more than a dozen firecrackers. How could there be half the sadness and pain just now.

Song Qingwan: "..."

Lu Qidong: "..."

Ok......

I always feel...

Deceived.

Lu Junhan next to her gave her a faint glance, but he let out a cold voice.

Gee.

Flattery.

The little girl quickly solved the chicken legs in her hand, probably because she didn't need to eat vegetables, she was too happy in her heart.

She chirped her greasy mouth, and reached out to grab her fifth drumstick on the plate.

Lu Junhan was almost full of food, so he didn't plan to eat anymore.

He put down the tableware in his hand and glanced at her lightly.

The little girl grabbed the chicken leg, put it in her bowl, raised her head, and saw her father staring at her.

She blinked her **** eyes, her face was pure and innocent.

She pointed to the chicken leg bones that had just been eaten next to her bowl, and said with a serious face:

"Dad, I only ate one Lili. You said Lili can eat two chicken drumsticks today! You can't go back! You, if you go back, you won't be a good father!"

Song Qingwan: "..."

Lu Qidong: "..."

Wait a minute!

How much did you **** say you just ate?

Who knows, as soon as she finishes talking seriously, the little girl has a guilty conscience.

She secretly glanced at the napkin with three bones next to her.

At a glance, the white napkin was slightly stained with oily yellow, but the cover was tight, and there was no chicken leg bone exposed, and the destruction of the body was perfect.

Seeing this, the little girl was still a little worried.

She carefully lifted the napkin with her little hands, her little head leaned close, her dark eyes widened.

Be cautious and act like a thief.

She took a look and found that the three bones inside were there. Dad probably didn't realize that she had hidden the bones, and then he covered the napkin back with joy.

Then, holding up his chest with confidence, Lu Junhan, who was expressionless, said loudly:

"Yes! Lili only ate one chicken leg today! So, so Lili can eat another one now!"