981-1000

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Vol 2 Chapter 981: Uncle Beauty, why are they leaving?

   Chapter 981 Uncle Beauty, How Are They Going

  The voice of the little girl's milk is crisp and immature, very penetrating.

  Pei Mingzhi and Pei Xiubai also saw her.

  Pei Mingzhi was about to raise his hand and greeted her with a smile.

  But before he raised his hand, he was severely pulled into the swimming pool by a big white hand with distinct bones!

   Pei Mingzhi struggled in the water: "Lu Gou, I am grunting... I am grunting... Your uncle!"

  Lu Junhan's face did not change at all, and he pushed him into the water without mercy.

  But it's too late.

   Pei Mingzhi's voice has reached the ears of the little girl not far away.

  The little pink figure turned around suddenly and saw Lu Junhan in the swimming pool at a glance.

  The little girl's eyes lit up for an instant, and she swooped at him in the water in surprise:

   "Dad!"

   "Dad, Lili finally found you!"

   "Punch", little Lolita rushed into the water fiercely, like a huge rock hitting the pool, and huge water splashes instantly splashed around.

   splashed the water full of Lu Junhan and Pei Mingzhi who had just drilled out of the water.

  Lu Junhan: "..."

  Pei Mingzhi: "..."

  He should stay in the water instead of coming out.

  As for Lu Junhan, the slightly dry hair that had just been wiped was wiped for nothing.

  Lu Junhan's face sank fiercely.

  Pei Mingzhi: "..."

  Very good, it seems that Lu Gou wants to kill people again.

  With this expression, it is not an exaggeration to say that the other party will be stabbed by a thousand swords.

  I have to say that Pei Mingzhi is really gloating.

  It was the first time he saw Lu Gou suffer such a big loss.

  But little Lori didn't know that she was in trouble.

  She slammed her wet head out of the water, flicked her hair, and then two white and tender little arms flopped symbolically on the surface of the water several times.

  The splash of water splashed Lu Junhan's face again.

  Lu Junhan: "..."

  Pei Mingzhi: "..."

   Pei Xiubai: "..."

  Butler: "..."

  Little Luli didn't even realize that she was jumping back and forth on the verge of dangerous death.

   She turned her head and looked at the man who could drip water with a heavy face next to her, her black eyes were shining, and she asked the question she had been asking again these days:

   "Dad, do you want to hit someone now?"

  Lu Junhan: "..."

  On the shore, watching Lu Junhan's face is full of water, and his face is already sinking, the housekeeper said, Miss, let alone Lu Shao, even I want to hit you.