241-260

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Chapter 241: Dad treat you well

Chapter 241 How is Dad treat you

Lu Tianhua seemed to have thought of something, turned his head and looked at Chen Susu:

"You want to..."

Chen Susu folded his arms and said coldly,

"Yes, I just want Lu Junhan and Song Qingwan to taste the shame!"

Obviously, Chen Susu still bears his grudges. Last time in the old house, Lu Junhan asked the servants to throw them into the pond!Since he is unkind, don't blame her for being unrighteous....

Here, after Song Qingwan made the little girl show her face, she said something, and then stepped down.

She took the little girl to a place full of various gifts.A few children and their dad are waiting there.

Of course, there is Pei Xiubai.

Originally, Pei Xiubai didn't want to come, because his relationship with Lu Junhan was not very good. But his father Pei Mingzhi is different from those bodyguards who are afraid of him. The bodyguards are afraid of him. He said east, but they dare not go west.

But Pei Ming is different, Pei Xiubai said, okay, one second after Pei Ming, he will push him to the west without stopping.

Moreover, Pei Mingzhi looks pretty and cold, but he just likes to go to lively places, and he also likes to fight against his son.

Furthermore, he wanted to look at his "daughter-in-law" more before leaving Haicheng. Therefore, he directly ignored Pei Xiubai's thoughts and pushed Pei Xiubai over.

Qu Qianqian, Zhang Yiming, and Qin Xiyan were here to wait for the little girl to finish catching Zhou and play together. But seeing the gifts all over the floor, their eyes still showed some envy.

But they didn't say that they wanted it. After all, in their opinion, this was all from Sister Lili (younger sister) and could not be robbed. Before Song Qingwan told the little girl how to catch her this week, the old man came over and squeezed her away.

Then he raised his big old hand forcefully and domineeringly, and pointed at the innermost row of toy guns and plastic fishing rods——These are the old man who was afraid that the little girl would not be able to hold them, so he changed them into toys.

"Have you seen the guns and fishing rods over there? After a while, just take those directly, do you hear them clearly?"

"Dad! You are cheating!" Song Qingwan cried out in dissatisfaction, her cold voice a little irritable:

"Can you let Lili choose by yourself! Look at the past children's catch week banquets, which one didn't put the children in the middle and let them catch them without saying anything?"

"Can this girl be the same as other kids?"

The old man blew his beard and stared.

"She is three years old and can understand people. Since she can understand people, how can she make good use of it?"

"..." Damn, it's the first time she has seen cheating so arrogantly.

The old man snorted, as if he was actually very reasonable, and said with certainty:

"Besides, if I really cheat, I will give her the toy guns directly, and wait to call her to pick them up?"

Before Song Qingwan continued to complain, the old man complained first.

"And where is your face saying that I cheated? I don't know who it is. I bought a lot of dolls, skirts, jewelry, hair ties, and they are more than three times as large as mine. Right?"