841-860

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Vol 2 Chapter 841: People say you will die if you take the medicine

   Chapter 841 People said they would die after taking medicine

After knowing that he was poisoned, Liu Peng didn't hesitate anymore, and turned his head in disgust away from the little girl's hand that was holding the medicine and trying to put the medicine on him.

   directly ran all the remaining soul power in the body, eating away the poison in the body bit by bit.

  I don't care if things will be exposed in front of the camera.

  Being doubted by the audience about his identity, causing chaos in the world, he will be discovered by Heaven, and he will be excluded from the world.

  But once he is poisoned, he will also be rejected from this world.

  In any case, you will be rejected from this world, it is better to give it a try!

  Perhaps Liu Peng's luck is really good, or maybe everyone's attention is on the little girl.

   During the five seconds that Liu Peng used his spirit power to detoxify, no one found his abnormality. Soon, he detoxified the poison in his body.

  Unfortunately, due to his own negligence, the poison stayed in his body for nearly half an hour. The toxin had already penetrated into his lungs and caused great harm to the body.

  The toxin is solved, but the huge damage to the organs caused by the toxin before, there is no extra soul power to recover.

Therefore, after Liu Peng used his remaining soul power to detoxify, his whole body was like someone who had just been fished out of the water. His whole body was wet with sweat, his face was extremely pale, and even his body was collapsed. Yes, there is no strength at all.

  All of Liu Peng's spirit power was exhausted. At this moment, he was an ordinary mortal, and he could only recover his stamina by resting.

  Who knew he wanted to rest, but someone refused.

   "Uncle! Take medicine!"

  The next second, it was the little hand that took the medicine, persistently trying to put the medicine into his mouth, and the little milky voice was still persuading him painstakingly:

   "When you finish eating, all the babies in your stomach are dead, so you won't have stomach pain."

  Jian Chenglang: "..."

staff member:"......"

  The audience in the live broadcast room: "..."

  When Liu Peng saw her, his heart was annoyed, and a fire surged up.

  If Lu Li hadn't taken the wrong cup and drank the wrong Coke, he would not have had the poisonous cup!

  If that weren't the case, she should be the one lying here now!

  If it wasn't for the circumstances to allow it, Liu Peng really wanted to rush to kill her!

  Not to mention taking the medicine she handed over.

  Liu Peng turned his face away fiercely, avoiding her medicine, his eyes were burning with anger, and his eyes were full of hatred, staring at her firmly.

  Little Lori misunderstood. Seeing her uncle looking at her so expectantly, she thought that her uncle wanted her to feed him.

  Say early!